I feel out of place here, being [from specific country]

Guest nelsonkane

Guest nelsonkane

The title of this website conjures up images of people begging for work so that they can maybe, if they’re lucky, be paid $5. 😎

So, there are millions of people on here all trying to get hired for the same jobs. Is everyone on here from ****** but me?

Okay, I’m going to eat a half-dozen eggs so I can get my cholesterol level sky high.

The title of this website conjures up images of people begging for work so that they can maybe, if they’re lucky, be paid $5. 😎

So, there are millions of people on here all trying to get hired for the same jobs. Is everyone on here from ****** but me?

Okay, I’m going to eat a half-dozen eggs so I can get my cholesterol level sky high.

There of hundreds, perhaps thousands of sellers who are from the same country as you – myself included. Please don’t make generalizations that are untrue. There are sellers from all over the world, and from almost every country here on Fiverr.

You are spamming by pointing out one particular country. Looks like not brushed up well in Fiverr. Its a freelancing market where entire world is eager to earn some dollars.

Please remove this controversial comments before you are flagged out by some one.

I looked at your profile page on the main site. You have a rather interesting write-up! 😳

I did not read your post while the country name was viewable. 👀

However, I want to let you know that through the Fiverr Forum I have made many friends from all over the world. In developing these friendships, 👫 are trying to do the best they can to provide for themselves and their families just as we in our country do. I have also learned that people are people, no matter where they come from.

Mr. OP, maybe your cholesterol level could be too high already. It seems to beaffect your thinking, and not in a good way. 😉

Archived