Just completed my first order! :-)

originalh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has taken awhile for my gig to build. Each buyer is the first buyer because I remember what it felt like to complete my very first gig. I never take them for granted. I worked in a restaurant ages ago and they always told me the food buffet should look the same at 10 minutes before closing, as it did 10 minutes after opening, in other words, never give less than 100% regardless.

It has taken awhile for my gig to build. Each buyer is the first buyer because I remember what it felt like to complete my very first gig. I never take them for granted. I worked in a restaurant ages ago and they always told me the food buffet should look the same at 10 minutes before closing, as it did 10 minutes after opening, in other words, never give less than 100% regardless.

Originalh, one thing that might help is to clarify “technical jargon” or avoid it entirely.

Now, maybe you don’t want me to buy if I don’t know what WHMCS is…

…and if so, okay good. It’ working 🙂 But I don’t even know if that’s something I want.

I looked at your gig and I had NO idea either of them is giving me a hosting account.

Originalh, one thing that might help is to clarify “technical jargon” or avoid it entirely.

…and if so, okay good. It’ working 🙂 But I don’t even know if that’s something I want.

I looked at your gig and I had NO idea either of them is giving me a hosting account.

Archived