Just completed my first order! :-)

originalh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what i did after my first order to level up. And i joined fiverr two months ago. After completing my first order and didn’t got any order the next one month. So i thought i will not level, but in November i got 12 orders completed and 3 orders cancelled. So i was promoted to level after two months. So it is not necessary that you need to do 10 orders in one month only. But below are some rules you must strictly follow to level up -

1. GIG RATING SHOULD BE 100 %
  2. TRY AVOIDING ORDER CANCELLATION (I’d prefer never cancel order NEVER)

Being a new member, try not cancelling the order until you reach level 2 or so .

This is what i did after my first order to level up. And i joined fiverr two months ago. After completing my first order and didn’t got any order the next one month. So i thought i will not level, but in November i got 12 orders completed and 3 orders cancelled. So i was promoted to level after two months. So it is not necessary that you need to do 10 orders in one month only. But below are some rules you must strictly follow to level up -

Being a new member, try not cancelling the order until you reach level 2 or so .

• 2 years later...

Archived