Just completed my first order! :-)

originalh

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at your gig and I also have no idea what it is you do! But, as anarcho says maybe that’s ok since you are looking for someone who is already familiar and licensed with the software. What about a call to action phrase that explains why the buyer needs your service, what it will do for them? Personally, I’d refrain from sentences in all caps because it looks like yelling to me.

Congrats on your first sale!

I just looked at your gig and I also have no idea what it is you do! But, as anarcho says maybe that’s ok since you are looking for someone who is already familiar and licensed with the software. What about a call to action phrase that explains why the buyer needs your service, what it will do for them? Personally, I’d refrain from sentences in all caps because it looks like yelling to me.

Archived