How to get daily orders?

sanimaker4k

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Analyze yourself and your offers daily… proofread them … Consider yourself a buyer, read all your offers again… send offers daily… the time you are not getting any orders you can work upon your skills, try to polish them more …
  • Navigate the forum’s tips for sellers section you will find a lot of tips regarding buyer’s requests …
  • Analyze your gig daily …(dont do so many changes but analyze it from a buyer’s perspective)
  • Last but not the least … Never ever lose hope … keep trying … buyer’s requests is not the only way to get orders… try out social media… promote your work and gigs over there…

and a sincere advice dont rely too much on buyers requests !!! Hope it helps !

I think this will help you.

This is a big question but I will say some tips for getting daily orders in your account. If you will follow the below tips properly I am sure you will get daily orders.

Tips:

1. Create unique gigs for your selected category.
  2. Put your gigs always in the fiverr first page.
  3. Spend lots of time in fiverr forum. It’s really helpful for getting more orders in daily.
  4. Getting all the positive rating on every order you can get from buyers.
  5. Your main target will satisfy your buyers.
  6. For running job always communicate your buyers.
  7. Always active your fiverr account.
  8. Complete your orders in your deadline.

By doing excellent works you will be getting more works in your account daily.

Best wishes for your hard work.

Nice Very Informative for us…

Few things you have to keep in mind while working on fiverr

• Gig impressions
  • Display video thumbnail
  • Display Picture
  • Prices

Most of the people create their gig on fiverr but don’t give much attention to impression as per my experience you should have at least 1k impression on you gig ,after that you will start getting orders .

2nd thing display video thumbnail , Seller upload their gig video in which they explain about their service in very professional way ,but they lack to give proper attention to the thumbnail as your don’t have time to click each and every gig to see , He/she randomly go through the gig which he find attractive, How is that possible , The first thing which attract them is your display thumbnail ,so try to give proper attention to that

3rd thing your gig pictures , you have option to display 3 pictures about your sample works ,so as per my experience 1st picture should be your sample work ,2nd picture should be about reviews and 3rd picture should be about prices, which make it easier for seller to understand your gig .

4th thing is prices ,try to give as much competitive prices as possible and for that look for other sellers gig who are providing same services like your ,by that you will get an idea how much you should charge

I am also looking for this type of helping material…You help me

• 3 months later...

one that has actually bought your services then yes you may follow up with them

I would be careful with that as well. Some buyers are also sellers.

For example, if all the sellers who I’ve used would start asking if I have anything for them then I’d go mad and my response rate might drop as I don’t have time to tell them “No, I don’t have work for you”. 🙂

A few have done that and I blocked them. I will never order from them again.

Valid point! I wonder how others feel about sellers ‘reminding’ a prior buyer they are available!😋

• 11 months later...
Guest coder_perfect

Few things you have to keep in mind while working on fiverr

• Gig impressions
  • Display video thumbnail
  • Display Picture
  • Prices

Most of the people create their gig on fiverr but don’t give much attention to impression as per my experience you should have at least 1k impression on you gig ,after that you will start getting orders .

2nd thing display video thumbnail , Seller upload their gig video in which they explain about their service in very professional way ,but they lack to give proper attention to the thumbnail as your don’t have time to click each and every gig to see , He/she randomly go through the gig which he find attractive, How is that possible , The first thing which attract them is your display thumbnail ,so try to give proper attention to that

3rd thing your gig pictures , you have option to display 3 pictures about your sample works ,so as per my experience 1st picture should be your sample work ,2nd picture should be about reviews and 3rd picture should be about prices, which make it easier for seller to understand your gig .

4th thing is prices ,try to give as much competitive prices as possible and for that look for other sellers gig who are providing same services like your ,by that you will get an idea how much you should charge

Thanks for sharing .

but i did’nt get any order!

Hello friends,

Hope you are doing well.

Actually it’s a common question for everybody and all the sellers who active on Fiverr want to get the answers of this question.

Fiverr is a great platform for both new and expert level seller to earn $$$ on daily basis. So the competition is growing day by day and some sellers are unable to get orders after created their profile since long time.

But today I will share the best tricks I have used when I was a new seller. These tricks helped me a lot to get orders regularly and hope it will help you as well.

1: Gig title is one of the important aspect. So when you are creating gig title put your best keywords, so that it can easily rank on Fiverr search for your targeted niche.

2: Gig description is the top most priority aspect for ranking your gigs on fiverr search. So when you are writing description, give more important to following things:

• Describe your service properly
  • Put best keywords 3 – 4 time in your description
  • Write unique and high quality content
  • Include benefits and why choose me in your description

3: Put unique and high quality gig image that describe your services completely.

4: Tags are also very important for gig ranking. So choose best tags for your gigs.

5: If you are a new seller, then start your service at $5 with one day delivery.

6: Deliver your order before the deadline. If you can’t deliver on time, then ask buyer to extend the deliver time.

7: Don’t cancel any order. If you will cancel orders, then your gigs will remove from the search list.

8: Buyer request is one of the best process for getting orders. You can send 10 request to buyer per day, so try to use all the request on regular basis. It will definitely help to get orders.

9: Share your gigs and profile on different social media sites. Fiverr likes outside traffic and reward those profiles who able to drive traffic from outside.

10: Participate on Fiverr forum regularly.

These are the tricks and process I have applied when I had started my profile and got excellent results. Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Archived