I am new here :-)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

I hope this will help you.

Thank you.

Thank u.I will follow it

You don’t create buyer requests. if you’re using a PC just login to your account, check at the top panel of your screen you will see “selling”. click on it and you will be taking into the buyer requests section. You will be allowed to send 10 requests per day. While sending requests, try to make sure its the most recent ones, preferably the ones posted on that same day. A good tip would be to monitor the time zones and know when people usually post requests. Also, when sending requests, try to keep your price as low and fair as possible. I hope this helps:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, I do 🙂

Hi,

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

I hope this will help you.

Thank you.

These are excellent tips, I think and also appreciating for new sellers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived