Get help me getting my 1st order

akshataga220

Guest pamela2018

Hello,

I had 3 gigs but no orders. Please help me getting my 1st order. I can design T-shirts, posters, banners, logos, infographics, etc.

Hello,

I had 3 gigs but no orders. Please help me getting my 1st order. I can design T-shirts, posters, banners, logos, infographics, etc.

Welcome 🙂 . There are many posts here on the forum! Like this one.

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Hello,

Please help me getting my 1st order.

This is not going to happen. It is not our responsibility to make you successful. What kind of actions are YOU taking to reach out to your customers? Are you marketing and promoting your gigs? Or are you expecting random people to randomly find your gig, and place random orders merely because you think you deserve sales?

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Fiverr WANTS sellers to take action in order to build their reputations, customer base, and strong valuable gigs. So… what are YOU doing to achieve those things that Fiverr wants you to work hard to achieve?

Are you willing to do any work to earn your success, or are you waiting for someone else to do all the hard work for you, and drop success into our lap?

Hello,

Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…

Thanks for the Share 🙂

without getting any order how can I work hard

without getting any order how can I work hard

😐

Creating an eye-catching gig, marketing and promoting your services, building your brand and reputation… these things are work. A successful gig does not mean just working on orders, it means making sure the right people see your services, and presenting yourself as a professional seller worthy of those sales.

Hello,
It’s about two weeks back, I created my Fiverr account. I didn’t get any order till now. I had sent around 33 buyers request but no result. How do I know whether my gig is selected or rejected? Please help me. Who so ever is reading this one please try to get me an order related to graphic designing.

Archived