First time my order completed within few hours

ajmaintazwar

No one can say, bro sometimes it takes 2 days or some time 2 months.

But when you always active on Fiverr then it will be faster for getting an order.

So hope you always active here and get an order.

Thank you. @ranush88

By replying to buyers requests or is there any other way of getting orders ?? :thinking:

i have promoted my gigs and also i have offered for buyers requests… 😳

By replying to buyers requests or is there any other way of getting orders ?? :thinking:

i have promoted my gigs and also i have offered for buyers requests… 😳

Yes, there is. You can go find your target customers – wherever they are located, and creatively tell them about the services that you offer here on Fiverr. Businesses to this to reach out to their customers.

There are – literally – thousands of ways to market and promote a business or service. Conduct an internet search for “how to market my business” and spend some time reading through the thousands of articles that turn up in that search.

You are never done marketing your business. The moment you think you are done, is the moment your business begins to fail. A business without customers is hardly a business at all. If you want customers, spend most of your time reaching out to them. The level of work you put into that effort, will usually result in an equal output of traffic and customers to your gig(s).

Yes, there is. You can go find your target customers – wherever they are located, and creatively tell them about the services that you offer here on Fiverr. Businesses to this to reach out to their customers.

There are – literally – thousands of ways to market and promote a business or service. Conduct an internet search for “how to market my business” and spend some time reading through the thousands of articles that turn up in that search.

You are never done marketing your business. The moment you think you are done, is the moment your business begins to fail. A business without customers is hardly a business at all. If you want customers, spend most of your time reaching out to them. The level of work you put into that effort, will usually result in an equal output of traffic and customers to your gig(s).

Yes, I really appreciate you @jonbaas 😊

Thanks for replying. 😊:slightly_smiling_face:

And I saw your gig it’s awesome.😀

Actually, I’m also new here so you can also guide me for some little problems

Archived