How rank my gig

salindals

Deliver high-quality work that earns positive reviews. This is how you rank higher in Fiverr’s search results. Hard work is required. You won’t be at the top of any page if you aren’t willing to treat your gigs like a business and promote and market them.

There is no easy road to the top.

thanks for tips

these are really helpful

Can you please expand more on this (Locating target Customers)?

I know it may be confidential but simple tips will help.

Thanks!

No I cannot. If you’re serious about being in business as a freelancer, you’ll do the research you need to do to figure this out on your own. Business is a competitive concept, and every business has their own customer base. Figure out who you wish to sell your services to, go find those people, and tell them about what you do.

Take responsibility for your own success. Learn how to be a businessman. Learn to find satisfaction in achievement, instead of being lazy and demanding that others give you everything you need while you sit back and watch.

There’s a big internet out there. Do a search for “how to market my business”, and read the many great articles already written on the topic. Be proactive. Figure out the details of your business. Do your own research!

No I cannot. If you’re serious about being in business as a freelancer, you’ll do the research you need to do to figure this out on your own. Business is a competitive concept, and every business has their own customer base. Figure out who you wish to sell your services to, go find those people, and tell them about what you do.

Take responsibility for your own success. Learn how to be a businessman. Learn to find satisfaction in achievement, instead of being lazy and demanding that others give you everything you need while you sit back and watch.

There’s a big internet out there. Do a search for “how to market my business”, and read the many great articles already written on the topic. Be proactive. Figure out the details of your business. Do your own research!

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve been able to pick something valuable from it.

-Honest and passionate with your skills and platform

-Provide high quality output

-workout on communication skills

-Get positive reviews

-Use buyer request

-Use forums and social media platforms ( if you have potential followers in your list who need your services)

-Use Fiverr Mob App to respond each and every query rapidly

-Don’t copy be unique and creative

Note: If you will do above things then you can be millionaire very soon 😛

Thanks

Well its nice 😛

• 3 years later...

Such a Good strategy way to do business

Archived