Still waiting for Orders!

designs606

Why are you waiting around for your orders? You can reach out to your customers too. Figure out who your customers are, research to find where they are located, and then go tell them about your logo work. You have the ability to bring in your own clients, customers and orders. Don’t overlook this opportunity!

Why are you waiting around for your orders? You can reach out to your customers too. Figure out who your customers are, research to find where they are located, and then go tell them about your logo work. You have the ability to bring in your own clients, customers and orders. Don’t overlook this opportunity!

Thank you @jonbaas.

Still i haven’t got order by any customer. How to reach to the customers on fiverr? Even I bid daily 10 offers.

Thank you @jonbaas.

Still i haven’t got order by any customer. How to reach to the customers on fiverr? Even I bid daily 10 offers.

Like I said, figure out who your customers are, research to find where they are located, and then go to those places and tell your those target customers about your services (do not spam them).

I am not going to do your work for you.

Archived