Hi guys ! I have been a new seller since July, I got no order. Is there anything I did wrong?

theponytailguy

So I created my Fiverr’s gig on July. And from there on, I got no orders, but I did get lot of impressions, clicks, and views. It’s just like people just going pass my gigs. Is there anythings I did wrong? Am I not look legit enough?

https://www.fiverr.com/theponytailguy/create-a-cute-avatar-or-profile-pic-for-you

It’s just like people just going pass my gigs. Is there anythings I did wrong? Am I not look legit enough?

Maybe they are passing on your gigs. Perhaps your gig is just one among millions, and you aren’t unique enough? Maybe you need to try something else to stand out from the competition.

What makes your gigs unique? Why should someone place an order from you? What can you offer that no one else is offering? And, do people actually need the service you are offering?

It’s just like people just going pass my gigs. Is there anythings I did wrong? Am I not look legit enough?

Maybe they are passing on your gigs. Perhaps your gig is just one among millions, and you aren’t unique enough? Maybe you need to try something else to stand out from the competition.

What makes your gigs unique? Why should someone place an order from you? What can you offer that no one else is offering? And, do people actually need the service you are offering?

Thank you jonbaas for actually giving some question for me to consider asking myself. And yes, I always wanted to different from the crowd, and I also wanted to offer something that others don’t. And I am really appreciate the tips. 🙂

Thank you jonbaas for actually giving some question for me to consider asking myself. And yes, I always wanted to different from the crowd, and I also wanted to offer something that others don’t. And I am really appreciate the tips. 🙂

I’m glad that I was able to help. Good luck as you build the success of your gig(s).

Archived