How Can I Do What I Love and Make an Incredible Income?

Guest jasonpaden5

Guest jasonpaden5

The Answer to the single Easiest Question I Have Ever Faced...

…Is only easy because of the hard road that every proven business has had to trek. The same path we trek, we also paved with these 3 things. And trust me, there are NO alternate materials. That path has to be laid with these three specifically.

1. Blood

2. Sweat

3. Tears

The First Ingredient: Blood

Hold on, don’t get crazy. Do you think I mean literally?

Because I Do…but only half the time.

I say half, to be frank, because this is the reality: for half of the succeeding businesses you have to bleed. Not just bleed but once the bleeding stops you have to show up again and be ready to bleed again. Furthermore, in order for those same companies to keep winning, it’s safe to say this.

There’s always going to have to be people, owner included, that are willing to spill their own blood, for the company to stay successful.

Don’t believe me?

Then pick a trade, go and learn it, and keep doing it a while. Then come back and tell me you never had to bleed.

If you come back and tell me you have not…

…well then you fall into the other 50% of business.

For you, I don’t mean that you’ll literally need to be willing to bleed. Let’s face it, software developers rarely face situations that cause open wounds. Having said that, even software developers and all the rest that are in the “not literal blood” category, if you will. I will say this.

You Must Be Willing to Sacrifice

In my own experience, especially when I was starting out, I had to sacrifice more than I wanted to sacrifice. I had to put much of my social life, personal time and even my quality family time on the altar of success. So that I could build the kind of future my family deserves.

The altar of New Business is a Blood Altar and it must be filled.

Sweat:The Second Ingredient

This ingredient can but shouldn’t be taken literally. Why? Because if you’re a human being, you either sweat, or you’re dead.

Here’s my definition of the this ingredient. Put In Work.

For some, they take what they love and they simply cannot turn it into value. Here’s a perfect example.

My son is 8 years old, his name’s Isaac, and he absolutely loves Minecraft. So much so that if Isaac were allowed to, he’d play Minecraft 24/7. I noticed how much the game meant to him but it’s difficult to tell anyone that they need to not do something they care about.

One day, a lightbulb went off, jumping up I started for my son’s room. In record time, I was talking in my best convincing tone. Having heard the tone many times, Isaac quickly asked me,

“Why are you saying all this?”

I told him simply, because you cannot just play that game if it’s going to take away from other parts of your life. He gets that. And you have to as well. But it’s not the main point.

The solution to the problem that we both agreed on was this. Every day that Isaac plays Minecraft he has to also make a tutorial video about the game and post it to his various channels. Which he did…until he didn’t.

The main point is this…

For some they love whatever it is they do so much that turning it into a career is just not an option. Some people don’t want to turn what they do into work. That was the case for Isaac, he no longer wanted to make tutorial videos of the game he loves. So I had to limit his time on the game.

• If you’re not willing to put in the hard work, the sweat, that it takes to turn something you love into value then that something will not be a successful business for you.

Tears: The Final Piece of the Pavement

This point is going to be fast, snackable content. Here it is…

You have to suffer. If you’re not willing to suffer you can’t succeed.

Every business suffers. Your’s undoubtedly will too. Maybe even to the point where you literally tear up. Can you keep going? You have to answer yes, if you’re going to succeed.

So you have these three ingredients but that hasn’t answered the headline question…they’ve merely paved the way.

How Can I Do What I Love and Make an Incredible Income? I don’t believe we can answer the question properly until we define the meaning of love, in context, at least.

Merriam-Webster(.)com defines love this way:

Love: warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion

To add to that definition, for the sake of context, I would define love by the emotions that invoke someone to love something.

Now that is on the table, I need to make a confession. I have not always loved what I do today. In fact, I hated what I do for a little while. But those emotions were fleeting.

Which is why, for the most part, I don’t advise others to take the things they love and make businesses out of them. Because you don’t want love to be a feeling you lose.

Instead, make a business and fall in love with it because of the feelings the business stirs up in you.

Who Wants to Experience The Best Feeling an Entrepreneur Can Feel?

You may be asking this question?

" What Feeling is That?"

What’s funny is the answer is also what your gig has to guarantee, FOR YOU in order to Experience the Emotion.

“So What’s the FIVEING Answer Already?!”

The answer is this, being validated

If you haven’t had the unique experience of feeling validated then ask yourself this…

"Why is it that I haven’t experienced

such a fulfilling part of my business?"

The answer is often a simple one.

For many, especially here at Fiverr, the easy answer is that you’re gig or business is just too new to be validated. For others the answer may not be so black and white. But the answer for most of the others…

…I hate to say is this.

Your gig or business lacks the value needed to have the experience.

“What do I need if I’m going to have that same feeling.”

• You have to prove it

If you don’t prove, they won’t move. And if no one is moved by your business, then how can you expect it to move you?

And if something isn’t moving, then how can you love it?

My Fiverr Experience: In Closing

I’m pretty new here on Fiverr. I have been in business for nearly a decade. Here on this platform, I only joined in September this year, 2017. I joined because my business has become increasingly more digital than brick and mortar over the years. In short, I was hoping to leverage this platform to build my digital brand further.

I converted my first sale, here on Fiverr, 18 days ago. I have yet to make my second sale. But I’ll tell you why I love it all the same.

Three days ago, the customer that ordered my first sale sent me a text message. In the text, he told me that he converted a sale that is going to net him over 10x what he invested.

The gig he had purchased from me is a consultation call, where I teach the formula for making high ticket domain name sales.

My customer had already, wrote a review, he wrote a Five Star review the same day I delivered the gig.

But the validation only came only three days ago.

So…

So why do I love what I do, because I love the feeling of my services, which are an extension of me, being validated. That’s the best feeling an entrepreneur can feel. Because if you believe that you’re bringing value to the market that doesn’t mean you’re making money from it. “Proclaiming your own glory is not glory.” Only when the market believes that you’re valuable will you make money. Once you’ve proven it. Even then you still may not make money.

• When in doubt, prove it again.

And finally…

Make what you do prove that it’s worthy of your love.

…Is only easy because of the hard road that every proven business has had to trek. The same path we trek, we also paved with these 3 things. And trust me, there are NO alternate materials. That path has to be laid with these three specifically.

1. Blood

2. Sweat

3. Tears

I say half, to be frank, because this is the reality: for half of the succeeding businesses you have to bleed. Not just bleed but once the bleeding stops you have to show up again and be ready to bleed again. Furthermore, in order for those same companies to keep winning, it’s safe to say this.

There’s always going to have to be people, owner included, that are willing to spill their own blood, for the company to stay successful.

Don’t believe me?

Then pick a trade, go and learn it, and keep doing it a while. Then come back and tell me you never had to bleed.

For you, I don’t mean that you’ll literally need to be willing to bleed. Let’s face it, software developers rarely face situations that cause open wounds. Having said that, even software developers and all the rest that are in the “not literal blood” category, if you will. I will say this.

In my own experience, especially when I was starting out, I had to sacrifice more than I wanted to sacrifice. I had to put much of my social life, personal time and even my quality family time on the altar of success. So that I could build the kind of future my family deserves.

This ingredient can but shouldn’t be taken literally. Why? Because if you’re a human being, you either sweat, or you’re dead.

For some, they take what they love and they simply cannot turn it into value. Here’s a perfect example.

My son is 8 years old, his name’s Isaac, and he absolutely loves Minecraft. So much so that if Isaac were allowed to, he’d play Minecraft 24/7. I noticed how much the game meant to him but it’s difficult to tell anyone that they need to not do something they care about.

One day, a lightbulb went off, jumping up I started for my son’s room. In record time, I was talking in my best convincing tone. Having heard the tone many times, Isaac quickly asked me,

I told him simply, because you cannot just play that game if it’s going to take away from other parts of your life. He gets that. And you have to as well. But it’s not the main point.

The solution to the problem that we both agreed on was this. Every day that Isaac plays Minecraft he has to also make a tutorial video about the game and post it to his various channels. Which he did…until he didn’t.

The main point is this…

For some they love whatever it is they do so much that turning it into a career is just not an option. Some people don’t want to turn what they do into work. That was the case for Isaac, he no longer wanted to make tutorial videos of the game he loves. So I had to limit his time on the game.

• If you’re not willing to put in the hard work, the sweat, that it takes to turn something you love into value then that something will not be a successful business for you.

Every business suffers. Your’s undoubtedly will too. Maybe even to the point where you literally tear up. Can you keep going? You have to answer yes, if you’re going to succeed.

So you have these three ingredients but that hasn’t answered the headline question…they’ve merely paved the way.

How Can I Do What I Love and Make an Incredible Income? I don’t believe we can answer the question properly until we define the meaning of love, in context, at least.

To add to that definition, for the sake of context, I would define love by the emotions that invoke someone to love something.

Now that is on the table, I need to make a confession. I have not always loved what I do today. In fact, I hated what I do for a little while. But those emotions were fleeting.

Which is why, for the most part, I don’t advise others to take the things they love and make businesses out of them. Because you don’t want love to be a feeling you lose.

Instead, make a business and fall in love with it because of the feelings the business stirs up in you.

" What Feeling is That?"

What’s funny is the answer is also what your gig has to guarantee, FOR YOU in order to Experience the Emotion.

If you haven’t had the unique experience of feeling validated then ask yourself this…

For many, especially here at Fiverr, the easy answer is that you’re gig or business is just too new to be validated. For others the answer may not be so black and white. But the answer for most of the others…

…I hate to say is this.

• You have to prove it

If you don’t prove, they won’t move. And if no one is moved by your business, then how can you expect it to move you?

I’m pretty new here on Fiverr. I have been in business for nearly a decade. Here on this platform, I only joined in September this year, 2017. I joined because my business has become increasingly more digital than brick and mortar over the years. In short, I was hoping to leverage this platform to build my digital brand further.

I converted my first sale, here on Fiverr, 18 days ago. I have yet to make my second sale. But I’ll tell you why I love it all the same.

Three days ago, the customer that ordered my first sale sent me a text message. In the text, he told me that he converted a sale that is going to net him over 10x what he invested.

The gig he had purchased from me is a consultation call, where I teach the formula for making high ticket domain name sales.

My customer had already, wrote a review, he wrote a Five Star review the same day I delivered the gig.

So…

So why do I love what I do, because I love the feeling of my services, which are an extension of me, being validated. That’s the best feeling an entrepreneur can feel. Because if you believe that you’re bringing value to the market that doesn’t mean you’re making money from it. “Proclaiming your own glory is not glory.” Only when the market believes that you’re valuable will you make money. Once you’ve proven it. Even then you still may not make money.

And finally…

1916246332_number3.jpg.196ba6e574cc249e97b3a66dd7f0018c.jpg

1. Blood

2. Sweat

3. Tears

Don’t believe me?

The main point is this…

" What Feeling is That?"

…I hate to say is this.

• You have to prove it

So…

And finally…

for half of the succeeding businesses you have to bleed.

Now that’s just discriminatory towards anemic and hemophilic people.

Not to mention the NO1 indisputably MOST IMPORTANT ingredient of business success:

PEEING.

If you want to be successful, you have to pee. A lot!

A good pee every hour is essential.

Don’t believe me?

Pick a trade, go and learn it, and come back and tell me you never had to pee.

If you come back and tell you have not…

You’re a LIAR!

Peeing is essential part of Business Success because peeing every hour means you’re well hydrated. Proper hydration is proven to aid in brain performance and cognitive functions. Improved brain performance means better creativity. Better creativity leads to more & better ideas, as well as contemplation. Contemplation leads to better execution. Execution leads to affirmative action. Lastly, the action leads to Results.

And what can it all be traced down to?

That’s right - peeing!

Results < Action < Execution < Contemplation < Ideas < Creativity < Brain Performance < Hydration < PEEING

The equation is simple - and leaving the most important element of success is preposterous.

Now it’s all good.

Not to mention the NO1 indisputably MOST IMPORTANT ingredient of business success:

PEEING.

Don’t believe me?

You’re a LIAR!

Peeing is essential part of Business Success because peeing every hour means you’re well hydrated. Proper hydration is proven to aid in brain performance and cognitive functions. Improved brain performance means better creativity. Better creativity leads to more & better ideas, as well as contemplation. Contemplation leads to better execution. Execution leads to affirmative action. Lastly, the action leads to Results.

That’s right - peeing!

Results < Action < Execution < Contemplation < Ideas < Creativity < Brain Performance < Hydration < PEEING

The equation is simple - and leaving the most important element of success is preposterous.

Now it’s all good.

That’s good to know. Relief actually. I thought it was a sign of diabetes. Now I can relax and watch the Thor movie tomorrow. 😎

Guest jasonpaden5

PEEING.

Don’t believe me?

You’re a LIAR!

That’s right - peeing!

Now it’s all good.

Mr. Bloch,

You sold me. I’m hiring you the next time i need copy

That’s good to know. Relief actually. I thought it was a sign of diabetes. Now I can relax and watch the Thor movie tomorrow. 😎

Even if it is diabetes, you can easily find a quick, 100% working, fix-all solution for it in the mesmerizing well of conventional knowledge.

Just repeat:

“This is not Diabetes…”

“This is not Diabetes.”

“This is not Diabetes!”

“This is not Diabetes!!!”

In your head 20 times every morning and mix that verbal potion with enough crucial ingredients of blood, sweat and tears (20mg per serving (morning)) - and your blood sugar level should be all good at the next checkup.

No need to thank me, I’m not Tony Robbins.

I share secret invaluable knowledge around for free.

Just cuz I can.

Mr. Bloch,

You sold me. I’m hiring you the next time i need copy

Mr. Paden,

You sold me as well, and I’m hiring you when me or my team get lazy & complacent and require a good, “You ain’t bleeding enough soldier, get down and give me twenty!!! Is that all you got?! A 70+ female fitness gym sees more pushups than THAT!”, motivation (real serious).

Also, I’ll point the butthurt snowflakes to you when it comes to the art of not taking oneself too seriously and being able to take a crazy old bat’s (me) rambling without getting all righteously furious.

Guest jasonpaden5

Even if it is diabetes, you can easily find a quick, 100% working, fix-all solution for it in the mesmerizing well of conventional knowledge.

Just repeat:

“This is not Diabetes…”

“This is not Diabetes.”

“This is not Diabetes!”

“This is not Diabetes!!!”

In your head 20 times every morning and mix that verbal potion with enough crucial ingredients of blood, sweat and tears (20mg per serving (morning)) - and your blood sugar level should be all good at the next checkup.

No need to thank me, I’m not Tony Robbins.

Just cuz I can.

Amen to thataah, fire and brimstone, cannot compare to my righteous fury…

…Ok, that’s about as much TBN righteous ferocity as I can conjure up on any given day.

moving on…

^^^That’s the name of the game that I play.

I’ve come to find that the more you give for free the

more the customers want what you have for sale.

To go back to point you made about taking yourself too seriously…

I’m from back when there wasn’t even MySpace hadn’t really hit the scene yet, I’m talking AOL IM and earlier, back when the internet was not nearly as tame as it is now. If you couldn’t banter back and forth then you may end up “an hero”. Today the internet is sooo touchy. It’s like a breath of fresh air when you can actually have a sense of humor on the internet again.

Archived