A reason to why my account Disabled

creators1

But If someone provide multi services then he/she can use 2 accounts after getting permission by CS Team

But If someone provide multi services then he/she can use 2 accounts after getting permission by CS Team

No, the Terms of Service are undeniably clear – as I noted above. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for anyone to have more than one account. Fiverr is not going to give people permission to break their own site rules.

No buyer or seller can have more than one account on Fiverr.

No, the Terms of Service are undeniably clear – as I noted above. It is against Fiverr’s TOS for anyone to have more than one account. Fiverr is not going to give people permission to break their own site rules.

Jon, have you checked the image he posted above with CS’ response? I thought the same, but seeing CS say different this time confused me… I know, CS probably talks about people in the same household using the same computer…

But how would Fiverr check if two accounts having two different categories of gigs, both operating on the same device (which they now say it’s allowed as per that image) are of the same person?

Wait, I think I know the answer: the payment provider 😃

Well, you must have checked it before. You have to be very conscious while doing that. Fiverr allows you to get Fiverr Revenue Card you had the facility but you went for a deadly option. Amateur work by you I am feeling really sad that your account is disabled but nothing can be done now.

Jon, have you checked the image he posted above with CS’ response? I thought the same, but seeing CS say different this time confused me… I know, CS probably talks about people in the same household using the same computer…

But how would Fiverr check if two accounts having two different categories of gigs, both operating on the same device (which they now say it’s allowed as per that image) are of the same person?

Wait, I think I know the answer: the payment provider 😃

Wait, I think I know the answer: the payment provider

Bingo! 😃

And, I assume, any combination of the security measures that they have in play (i.e., phone validation, IP addresses, etc).

image.png.cf5b999c52ca3e134cc3053327982c9d.png

I think You missed my point i said he/she can use 2 accounts after getting permission by CS Team if peoples are providing multi services

There are alot of joint families are living in the different corners of the entire world so just like me i’m providing graphics designing services and my big brother have a good knowledge regarding SEO and Content writing then what should we do?

He can use his id with same ip after getting permission from CS

When peoples put there problems on the table in-front of CS team they make different decisions depending on the problems and matters given through ticket submitted by a user.

I think You missed my point i said he/she can use 2 accounts after getting permission by CS Team if peoples are providing multi services

There are alot of joint families are living in the different corners of the entire world so just like me i’m providing graphics designing services and my big brother have a good knowledge regarding SEO and Content writing then what should we do?

When peoples put there problems on the table in-front of CS team they make different decisions depending on the problems and matters given through ticket submitted by a user.

But that’s not one person having 2 accounts, that’s 2 different people using the same computer.

But that’s not one person having 2 accounts, that’s 2 different people using the same computer.

Yes 1 person is not allowed to use 2 accounts it’s 100% against to the Fiverr’s TOS 🙂

Archived