How to be successful in fiverr?

opumijan

Yes jonbass i read fiverr academy tips but any chance i dont undrestand what i am actually missing so i cant get any orders from buyers can you please check my profile if you dont mind 😦 what i can do to get more work or improve my gigs ?

Yes jonbass i read fiverr academy tips but any chance i dont undrestand what i am actually missing so i cant get any orders from buyers can you please check my profile if you dont mind 😦 what i can do to get more work or improve my gigs ?

Have you read the many great tips already shared on the forum? 🙂

Have you read the many great tips already shared on the forum? 🙂 but i just want to know from some expert have i mistake or missing something ?

Yes jonbass I am new in fiverr so already i strated to reading great topics on fiverr not all but many topic i cover and make my gigs 🙂 but i just want to know from some expert have i mistake or missing something ?

I was once in your shoes, i think the question is ,

How often do you come online?

how are your GIG descriptions and Packages?

What is your delivery time? (It is advisable to give a shorter duration for delivery as a new seller )

is my GIG cover attractive?

What is Your Impression for your various GIGs?

Just take a sec and reason this out… you can do it, because you got the ability!

Archived