Top Intro Makers On Fiverr Using Video Hive Templates

Guest emptyframes

I am looking forward to seeing your first animated video, around this time tomorrow.

Is it a deal? :roll_eyes:

a deal would imply a transaction, I am just saying since it’s not that hard, I’m sure you can have an animated video done in 24 hours.

Just draw something in illustrator, and drag n drop in after effects.

should be simple.

I get that a lot as well, with my app promo videos.

The buyers that contact me often ask me to provide them with the “source files to my edit”.

They think my videos are VH templates that I edited and they can get the source files.

When I kindly explain that giving out my source files, would be like handing out keys to my business,

they think I am just trying to get more $ out of the transaction and they offer me $15-$20 more tops.

They think my videos are VH templates that I edited and they can get the source files.

This happens with me too. I even get people who actually ask me to make a specific videos which they have already found on VH or which are being offered by another seller.

I think making animated videos is not much difficult. It requires time to make them but not very hard. Just make cartoon in illustrator and then put them in after effect. Simple.

I think making animated videos is not much difficult

Btw it will be 10-15 days struggle.🤨

So, which is it? I’m confused by your contradiction.

• 7 months later...

It’s been going on since Fiverr’s early days, what makes you think they will be gone in a couple of months?

@misscrystal hey mislead customers by telling them its their own work.

Those gigs would be perfectly legal if they purchased a new license each time, provided said license to each buyer AND had a disclaimer that they offer a template.

Hello Frank_d…I am new here at Fiverr and I followed your insights on after effects templates through some previous post where you and misscrystal had some misunderstanding … See I understood your point clearly but want to know that what do you mean exactly when you say “AND had a disclaimer that they offer a template” .

Also, how does fiverr know that someone is buying a new license each time…what if somebody complains that you have been selling to more than one client?

• 1 year later...
Guest roo3story

It doesn’t matter what they do or say, they are all breaking the law. If a seller on Videohive sells a video template for $20 but stipulates that it can not be sold commercially, anyone selling that template on Fiverr is breaking the law.

Sadly, Fiverr has really shot itself in the foot with this issue now, as despite numerous takedown requests, sellers who have had gigs removed have been allowed to simply list these again using the exact same stolen material. Worse than that, there are now several sellers every day listing the exact same stolen templates.

Put simply. Videohive says “Oi Fiverr, get rid of these 100 people selling our stuff illegally.” Fiverr then says “Mmhh Okay.” Then 6 months later there are 300 people selling the same stolen material and Fiverr simply stops answering the phone.

The big issue, though, is that you’re not talking about Facebook or Amazon here getting annoyed with a few people selling fake likes. Your talking about lots of individual professional design studios who sell through places like Videohive who are now starting to get very very angry. In like regard, you’re not just talking about the original creators of video work, you are also talking about people who have created music scores for videos, meaning that every time a single stolen video is sold on Fiverr, you have 3 separate copyright infringements happen at once. - The video creator, the music artist, and the owners of Videohive.

There is a lot of anger about this issue and it’s starting to get quite a lot of attention, especially since Fiverr started trying to present itself as the place for Pro quality services.

It’s 2020. Has Fiverr fixed this problem? That’s essentially allowing users to come on Fiverr and steal other people’s work–especially when you start to get into more complex products like film.

Youtube does copyright strikes against users. What’s Fiverr’s policy here?

Which, by extrapolation means, you could do that with ANYTHING and Fiverr would allow it.

Not a good sign, especially, as it was 2017 (?) when you said this. Am I wrong or has Fiverr been in existence since 2010?

They’d been allowing this for seven years, at that point?

What kind of a website does Fiverr wish to be? deviantart? Or Amazon?

Asking for a friend. grin

roo

Archived