Vacation Mode Won't Kill Your Earnings

fastcopywriter

You can be competitive with quality instead of quantity. People will see that you do less, but if they like your portfolio samples, they’ll realize you’re offering better quality.

Think of all the time it takes you to fix 100 images for $40. Is it really worth it? And how many clients really need 100 images fixed?

Today for example I had a $50 order for two Facebook ads with one day delivery. I think it took me 30 minutes to do this, maybe less. Now a competitor of mine could offer 10 Facebook ads for $50, or even 20 for $50, but most clients don’t need 20 Facebook ads. They’re happy with two since they’re testing one against the other.

Well, you can do as your wish. My mentality is “make the most doing the least.”

You are absollutely right my friend. I have the same attitude on that matter. The only reason I offer that right now is because I was out for some time and have to win some customers since I am in 0 sales for long time. I TOTALLY agree with you. Quality wins quantity. 🙂

You can be competitive with quality instead of quantity. People will see that you do less, but if they like your portfolio samples, they’ll realize you’re offering better quality.

Think of all the time it takes you to fix 100 images for $40. Is it really worth it? And how many clients really need 100 images fixed?

Today for example I had a $50 order for two Facebook ads with one day delivery. I think it took me 30 minutes to do this, maybe less. Now a competitor of mine could offer 10 Facebook ads for $50, or even 20 for $50, but most clients don’t need 20 Facebook ads. They’re happy with two since they’re testing one against the other.

Well, you can do as your wish. My mentality is “make the most doing the least.”

Oh and thanks for taking all that time to advice me. You rock 😃

Archived