My gig's click rate is decreasing

immdpial

886067775_GIGREPORT.thumb.png.fe905e044b3946e8713af012244765c1.png

Hi! you are seeing my gig report. After completing 4 orders My gig impression should be increased! Isn’t it? But it is quite same like before as it was. My click rate is also decreasing. Can you give me some suggestion? If you suggest me to marketing my gig in social media & forum. Can you suggest me some forum name where you promote your gig. I don’t know why I am not getting benefited by social media. Can you share your tricks?
Thank you.

Hi! you are seeing my gig report. After completing 4 orders My gig impression should be increased! Isn’t it? But it is quite same like before as it was. My click rate is also decreasing. Can you give me some suggestion? If you suggest me to marketing my gig in social media & forum. Can you suggest me some forum name where you promote your gig. I don’t know why I am not getting benefited by social media. Can you share your tricks?

Thank you.

Can you share your tricks?

If I share them, then its no more my tricks; its now our tricks. Just kidding, try to use the buyer request more often and with the aspect of social media, don’t just spam try to find people or group of people who might need your service then you can share you gig with them.

I hope this helps 😃

@malikumer13503 I don’t know about mobile. You will find that on the computer or desktop version. You can use chrome in mobile. Then you can request the desktop version of the forum. I think you will find a solution.

You can check that website click here to know, how to request a desktop version on any website.

Oh Got it dear Thank you very much

• 4 months later...

Archived