Many Buyer requests

joymemo

@joymemo,

Every day you can send total 10 buyer requests from FIVERR account. Share your gigs on Social Media like Facebook | Twitter etc. You can earn more orders by marketing and promoting your gigs. Be patient and Try heart and soul. Remember, Social media makes a lot of contribution in this case.

Good Luck

Very well, thank you so much for the advice!

Its not 100% but you might need to work on few things like delivering the work more quickly or completing the project well with in time (Average delivery time, you can find it under the gigs section for every of your gigs in expanded view of the gig stats). Your average selling price. Your response rate and reduce the cancellation rate. Perhaps you also need to get ranked higher in the search engine. In fact you need to find out how you can improve on these things and it will surely help. I hope the reply helps you getting more orders. 🙂

Its not 100% but you might need to work on few things like delivering the work more quickly or completing the project well with in time (Average delivery time, you can find it under the gigs section for every of your gigs in expanded view of the gig stats). Your average selling price. Your response rate and reduce the cancellation rate. Perhaps you also need to get ranked higher in the search engine. In fact you need to find out how you can improve on these things and it will surely help. I hope the reply helps you getting more orders. 🙂

Never knew of this, thanks for sharing!

No problem. Look promotion brings you the more clients in. But what primarily matters for client is the profile presentation and how you are portraying your skills to get things done. Secondly there is the search engine algos which ranks you with some factual information. So you can always make improvements to your profile and gigs to make them look better.

(These two are the other things to work on)

I’m promoting my gig on social media also my two gigs are on the first page. But I don’t know why I don’t get any order. Last 10 months I completed 20/25 order per month with same gig… Suddenly I’m facing this issue… I extremely disappointed what should I do?

Market your gigs, your post seems like you are habituated with frequent orders. Market your gigs, research the market. And there is this luck, which is always important. I got $150 order this week , and I got $15 tips.

Great, thanks a lot for the advice.

• 1 year later...

Market your gigs, your post seems like you are habituated with frequent orders. Market your gigs, research the market. And there is this luck, which is always important. I got $150 order this week , and I got $15 tips.

Market my gig? I thought that was fiverr’s job. Since they… you know… take 20% of all you make.

Archived