Why not get new order

designermas

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Gig denied storm - Is Fiverr going to banned lead generation?

Passing bad time in Fiverr, a couple of days before they removed my best-selling Gig (almost 5 years old, 2k+ orders and 1k+ review) and just now another one (less sorrow, since it’s not my popular gig). I basically work here as a lead generator...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 16 ❤

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got an order sometimes from reading lavel 2 cellar. Why not get the order regularly. I market every day
my account
favicon.icoFiverr.com FB_IMG_1497997989031.jpg

designermas's public profile on Fiverr

Hi, I am designermas. graphic and digital my have a lot of experience in both sides. I will provide you all types of graphics or marketing services.At last Trust and regular communication are the main weapons of my service and Customer satisfaction...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

If you have received an email that states funds have been transferred to a bank and you HAVE NOT initiated it, contact support right away.

What is the minimum amount that payoneer transfers to the bank account? I am asking this because I recently transferred $20 to my local bank account in Pakistan through fiverr (fiverr shows min $20 transferable) bank transfer button, payoneer shows that transaction is approved and completed but I didn’t receive any money in my local bank. On payoneer website it is listed that min $50 can be transferred. Kindly help me on this matter or tell me someone who can help. I haven’t ordered the payoneer revenue card but my local bank is approved at payoneer. So i used bank transfer option to see if really works. And it didn’t

Archived