Have you any idea why this UP/DOWN?

ajommahmud

Yesterday I was editing a GIG. I just increased GIG price $15 to $20. After that, my GIG is not showing the search result. I try to use Online seller filter, but not comes my GIG. It’s been my Best Seller GIG and it was a second page so my feeling tense. What can I do now, anyone can get me any suggestion?

• Like 4

Guest neromare

Create a PDF file with all your work (photos), or just combine them in a grid/masonry in a single JPEG and send it over the chat. Can’t see what’s the hard thing about that…

Guest neromare

You can add flickr profile URL

VERY wrong idea. Fiverr’s ToS forbids communication outside Fiverr, and you as you probably know, there is a personal messaging system inside Flickr!

Guest smiler3d

VERY wrong idea. Fiverr’s ToS forbids communication outside Fiverr, and you as you probably know, there is a personal messaging system inside Flickr!

you as you probably know, there is a personal messaging system inside Flickr!

There’s one inside YouTube as well, but that’s also on the allowed list of URLs just like Flickr.

Perhaps Fiverr are trusting sellers to use these sites without outside communication involving taking orders away from them? Like having the social media sharing buttons on gigs - they know anybody using the buttons to share will need to have an appropriate account to do so.

The great idea is to create portfolio pdf with attractive particles or info-graphic as well you can make small videos of work and post it to related gig so client can easily get it what you are providing…!! hope that may be help you a lot.

• Like 2

@neromare. Thank you for your information. I think is not an issue. Because fiverr allow using Flickr links into gig descriptions. @ajommahmud, Sorry for my wrong information.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Dear Friends!

I haven't received any new orders or messages from the last 13/14 days. Impressions and clicks on each of my GIGs have dropped dramatically. Before that, I was complete 6/7 orders every week. I don't know why I lost my profile rank. How can I get my profile rank back?

Thanks in advance for answer my question. 

• Like 4

I think the gigs clicks/impressions don't reduce, it just depends on how you have filtered the number of days that it shows you. Usually it shows the last 30 Days so if you haven't gotten any in the last 30 days you will see your clicks/impressions look like they've reduced.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

I don't know why I lost my profile rank. How can I get my profile rank back?

There is no such thing as profile rank. The search results are fluid, and look different to each searcher. My advice: don't worry about where you see your gig in the search results, because that's not what everyone else sees. Be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Guest charioterdreams

Gig impressions depend on how your keyword plays a role in search engines. Usually after completing a few orders, the gig stays a few pages behind so less impressions or clicks. No reason to worry. Completing a few more orders will increase the impression click again.

Thank you so much for your valuable comment and advice. I'm already trying my best. 

On 7/6/2021 at 5:54 PM, charioterdreams said:

Gig impressions depend on how your keyword plays a role in search engines. Usually after completing a few orders, the gig stays a few pages behind so less impressions or clicks. No reason to worry. Completing a few more orders will increase the impression click again.

Thank you. But if I don't get any new message and order how I can complete few more orders? 

On 7/6/2021 at 8:34 AM, amukiri said:

I think the gigs clicks/impressions don't reduce, it just depends on how you have filtered the number of days that it shows you. Usually it shows the last 30 Days so if you haven't gotten any in the last 30 days you will see your clicks/impressions look like they've reduced.

Thank you for your comment. I'm ready worried about this because I haven't received any new orders or messages from the last 16/17 days. 

Completing a few more orders will increase the impression click again.

Thank you for your valuable comment. I also believe this. 

Thank you so much for your valuable comment. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...