Buyers ordered by mistake

muditarticles

One of buyer orders and did not submit details for 2 days after that opened a dispute saying ordered by mistake so should I cancel the order?

Cancellation will make me in loss?

Can I decline the dispute and declining will be legal?

Cancellation is loss

what should I do?
Suggestions needed

But that is less important than an unhappy customer. I don’t know the intricacies of the Fiverr ranking system but I do know customer service. I think that if you mutually cancel then it doesn’t affect you, but either way you can’t hold your customer to an order they don’t want.

But that is less important than an unhappy customer. I don’t know the intricacies of the Fiverr ranking system but I do know customer service. I think that if you mutually cancel then it doesn’t affect you, but either way you can’t hold your customer to an order they don’t want.

okay! but this is somewhat demotivating it leads ranking and all bad!

Fiverr doesn’t have a magic way of doing business that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the business world. This is YOUR business - not Fiverr’s. In any other business you would do the right thing by your customer. Just do the right thing now. Imagine how they feel. They might have made a mistake in ordering your gig, but don’t make them feel any worse about it.

It might not be the right time. This might be a buyer who is worth a lot to your business in the future. Upsetting them now might cost you thousands in the future - you never know. Treat your buyers right. If you are good at what you do then one mutual cancellation can’t stop you building a successful business out of this.

Fiverr doesn’t have a magic way of doing business that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the business world. This is YOUR business - not Fiverr’s. In any other business you would do the right thing by your customer. Just do the right thing now. Imagine how they feel. They might have made a mistake in ordering your gig, but don’t make them feel any worse about it.

It might not be the right time. This might be a buyer who is worth a lot to your business in the future. Upsetting them now might cost you thousands in the future - you never know. Treat your buyers right. If you are good at what you do then one mutual cancellation can’t stop you building a successful business out of this.

Sure! Thanks for the words! I’ll Do that No Worries 🙂

Archived