Fiverr theme song

avrimusic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a shame. So many folks participated and 💥

Hi , everyone I saw that no one replay to last day message and know 17 days after you are coming back I am will to bring it on again but we need more lyrics and singers to participate in it although until now sadhu is sure in the lead for the best lyrics

Hi , everyone I saw that no one replay to last day message and know 17 days after you are coming back I am will to bring it on again but we need more lyrics and singers to participate in it although until now sadhu is sure in the lead for the best lyrics

jesus Christ avri u want more lyrics

Avri my dear, you have lyrics galore

Let’s not turn this into an awful chore

this song is for 2017, not 18

and other people seem not so keen

So, by me coming back, I’ve inspired you to keep the ball 🏀 rolling. That’s sweet!

But, you should’ve communicated better with those who were rappin’ up a storm, and provided you some good material to work with.

Sorry to hear that if you trying to do something new and colabotate all togther to do a song for fiverr its a bad thing so i will step out from this idea maybe someone alse will do better

Avri man, that’s a 1-star review dude

All the creative effort here you’ve screwed

Blinded us with hopes and dreams

now it’s all falling apart at the seams

I hope you don’t treat your buyers like this

Because after this, some might give u a miss

Guest offlinehelpers

Well that’s a bit of a cop out - I’m really disappointed now! I’d got my baseball cap on backwards for it and everything! 😮

Avri man, that’s a 1-star review dude

All the creative effort here you’ve screwed

Blinded us with hopes and dreams

now it’s all falling apart at the seams

I hope you don’t treat your buyers like this

Because after this, some might give u a miss

Thank you! For your kind words

Sorry to hear that if you trying to do something new and colabotate all togther to do a song for fiverr its a bad thing so i will step out from this idea maybe someone alse will do better

Wowzers!

Why give up now? You seemed to be very excited about the project. I was looking forward to coming back to a finished track to dance to. 🎵

Well that’s a bit of a cop out - I’m really disappointed now! I’d got my baseball cap on backwards for it and everything! 😮

With all the “good words” that I am getting here I’m still gladly will produce instrumental music if you all choose together the lyrics and record the vocal and the harmony I will more then happy to do my music for that

With all the “good words” that I am getting here I’m still gladly will produce instrumental music if you all choose together the lyrics and record the vocal and the harmony I will more then happy to do my music for that

Thank you for your command

this lyricist is in great demand

But you took up people’s time

Begging for more and more rhymes

Now this post is a waste of space

and you just lost major face

Good words from good people

What you think we’re sheeple?

You want the glory and the credit

but to your big demerit

you want everyone else to do the work

While you sit around, like a bit of a…