30K$ Milestone achieved! with 900+ orders with 100% Positive Rating

pintoo0

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! your post inspired me . i’ve started on fiverr about a month and trying to make my article writing standout . i haven’t received any orders yet don’t know what is wrong . can anyone here see my profile and give a review to improve it .

wow! your post inspired me . i’ve started on fiverr about a month and trying to make my article writing standout . i haven’t received any orders yet don’t know what is wrong . can anyone here see my profile and give a review to improve it .

Thank you . You need to make more gigs and you just start your journey so you must be have strong patience level because now a days its very very hard to start but you can learn new skills meanwhile and try to online maximum . Hope that helps.

Kind Regards

Pintoo0

HI @pintoo0

Congratulations! 🙂

Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate your kindness that you spare time to write this for us. (Y)

It is really helpful.

Abdul Mateen.

My pleasure 🙂 hope ever thing I shared bring positivity inside all good sellers !

Thank you . You need to make more gigs and you just start your journey so you must be have strong patience level because now a days its very very hard to start but you can learn new skills meanwhile and try to online maximum . Hope that helps.

Kind Regards

Pintoo0

hi! thank you . i will keep patience and i am learning new skills to offer . i just wish i’ll get some good buyers as now i can see how tricky these buyers are .

🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Archived