My first Withdrawn!

n4y33m

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first half you should blow on useless junk that you like. Goodness, you’ve earned it!!

I am so 😁 for you!!

The first half you should blow on useless junk that you like.

You are the best! 😍

See @silk, you just started parenting 😝

I understand the feeling! My job just cut my hours (due to lack of labor hours), and I am going to have to work hard here on Fiverr and elsewhere to be able to earn enough funds to make up for my cut hours.

Thankfully, in the past 14 days I have earned 40 dollars (I am new here too, so I am doing pretty well), that might not seem like much, but that will definitely help me until I can get on my feet full time with this!

I understand the feeling! My job just cut my hours (due to lack of labor hours), and I am going to have to work hard here on Fiverr and elsewhere to be able to earn enough funds to make up for my cut hours.

Thankfully, in the past 14 days I have earned 40 dollars (I am new here too, so I am doing pretty well), that might not seem like much, but that will definitely help me until I can get on my feet full time with this!

You've reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 4 hours before trying again.

Keep up the good work! Best wishes for you. 🙂

Work hard, You will get much beyond your expectation. 😃

Guest silkroute

😆

you are getting brother-zoned already.

😝

This is no laughing matter.

There comes a point in a man’s life when he stands at crossroads and needs to decide which path he wants to take in life. Do you want to drink the elixir straight from the fountain of GTX1070 and attain insurmountable glory or do you want to be like Writer and buy a…Lenovo Thinkpad?

It’s a life altering decision. Every step is potentially perilous. One wrong move and you will be condemned to forever walk the earth with your Lenovo Thinkpad. No respite at all. Not even a replacement warranty can save you.

No pressure, bruh.

There comes a point in a man’s life when he stands at crossroads and needs to decide which path he wants to take in life. Do you want to drink the elixir straight from the fountain of GTX1070 and attain insurmountable glory or do you want to be like Writer and buy a…Lenovo Thinkpad?

It’s a life altering decision. Every step is potentially perilous. One wrong move and you will be condemned to forever walk the earth with your Lenovo Thinkpad. No respite at all. Not even a replacement warranty can save you.

No pressure, bruh.

Do you want to drink the elixir straight from the fountain of GTX1070 and attain insurmountable glory or do you want to be like Writer and buy a…Lenovo Thinkpad?

You’re killing me! 😅

No pressure, bruh.

insurmountable glory

😝

That’s a tough decision to make, I think. 😛

bruh

btw, I love to hear “bruh” instead of having the free elixir from the fountain of GTXXXXX. :hugs:

Archived