Why new seller can't get order easily

miraz6976

You should see Fiverr as a big market where they give you a small place to sell your stuff… among 200 similar sellers who are riiiight there near to you.
Ever went on holidays and found those markets outside turistic places? Where they all sell the same souvenirs?
How you choose where to buy? What made you buy from someone instead than someone else?
Well… ask yourself these questions:
What can you do to make yourself noticeable?
To get the attention of potential buyers?
How am I different than others and how shall I show it?
Some basics you can learn a the Fiverr Academy, or also get some tips here: how to improve your business.
But at the end is that: your business. And nobody better than you to keep it neat and work hard to make it fly.
The best way is reading, informing yourself, compare, improve, try and fail and try again.
There is no secret recipe but working hard and smart!

It’s simple, How can you catch up a 250km/h ship with your 25km/h boat?
Even if you have the 250km/h ship, they started earlier and far ahead of you.
Now, there’s an exception to catch them or get older soon. You need a Jet. ✈️

Hi miraz6976, 🙂

It is not that the new seller does not get orders, but 1 thing that every buyer finds good seller for his/her work, and obviously they will see reviews and past work of that seller, after that they hand over their order 🙂

if you want to get fast orders then make your gig powerful and unique to attract the buyer 😉

sorry for bad english 😛

happy fiverring 👍

You should see Fiverr as a big market where they give you a small place to sell your stuff… among 200 similar sellers who are riiiight there near to you.

Ever went on holidays and found those markets outside turistic places? Where they all sell the same souvenirs?

How you choose where to buy? What made you buy from someone instead than someone else?

Well… ask yourself these questions:

What can you do to make yourself noticeable?

To get the attention of potential buyers?

How am I different than others and how shall I show it?

Some basics you can learn a the Fiverr Academy, or also get some tips here: how to improve your business.

But at the end is that: your business. And nobody better than you to keep it neat and work hard to make it fly.

The best way is reading, informing yourself, compare, improve, try and fail and try again.

There is no secret recipe but working hard and smart!

Yes you are right.

thank for your suggestion

Hi miraz6976, 🙂

It is not that the new seller does not get orders, but 1 thing that every buyer finds good seller for his/her work, and obviously they will see reviews and past work of that seller, after that they hand over their order 🙂

if you want to get fast orders then make your gig powerful and unique to attract the buyer 😉

sorry for bad english 😛

happy fiverring 👍

Thank you sir

i understand what you want to tell.

@miraz6976

Why are you using fake profile image? first of all create professional services with your own designs. Create your profile with your own image or logo. Please do not expect number of orders or short way to find success with a fake profile image.

you are using https://www.google.co.in/search?q=fathima+kulsum&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG6PiGk8LTAhWMvY8KHSvTDo8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=589#imgrc=CU2RjMeRrAzyXM:

as your profile image. please delete it. There are so many sellers competing with all services. The new buyers are trusting the sellers on fiverr reading their profile and gigs. So please do not use any fake images on profile or on your gigs.

KEEP THE FIVERR CLEAN and TRUST WORTHY for the BUYERS.

Same old song, different dancer -
Create a portfolio of actual (or mocked up) work.
No one wants to work with “the most needed graphic designer” if you have no body of work to see.
That would be like me saying “I’m the best voice talent”, but with no audio files on my gig.
Create trust, you’ll get trust in return…and get rid of the fake profile pic…unless you’re displaying your copy and paste skills 😉

Good luck Fiverring!

@miraz6976

Why are you using fake profile image? first of all create professional services with your own designs. Create your profile with your own image or logo. Please do not expect number of orders or short way to find success with a fake profile image.

you are using https://www.google.co.in/search?q=fathima+kulsum&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG6PiGk8LTAhWMvY8KHSvTDo8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=589#imgrc=CU2RjMeRrAzyXM:

as your profile image. please delete it. There are so many sellers competing with all services. The new buyers are trusting the sellers on fiverr reading their profile and gigs. So please do not use any fake images on profile or on your gigs.

KEEP THE FIVERR CLEAN and TRUST WORTHY for the BUYERS.

I’m sorry about that. I’m using my phone on fiverr. i think i uploaded the wrong picture. it’s very modesty for me.

Archived