How to promote my account

designer_edge

Well, first of all I bet you have learned not to beg for 5 stars reviews, as few of your clients already complained about it, giving you not good reviews at all.
Begging and “I’m professional Graphic Designer” don’t go together… that’s a no no. You should act professionally at any times if you want to succeed!
I would concentrate more on trying to deliver fast a few orders and get good reviews (without begging for them!) in order to push down those last poor reviews that may chase buyers away.
Good luck!

Well, first of all I bet you have learned not to beg for 5 stars reviews, as few of your clients already complained about it, giving you not good reviews at all.

Begging and “I’m professional Graphic Designer” don’t go together… that’s a no no. You should act professionally at any times if you want to succeed!

I would concentrate more on trying to deliver fast a few orders and get good reviews (without begging for them!) in order to push down those last poor reviews that may chase buyers away.

Good luck!

during delivery i ask them to leave review so is it good?? because in my initial days many buyers forgot to review me. and when i started asking them to leave review. almost every one reviewed. so i think its ok to ask them to review you. you are not begging you deserve a review after all. Many buyer read review first.

during delivery i ask them to leave review so is it good?? because in my initial days many buyers forgot to review me. and when i started asking them to leave review. almost every one reviewed. so i think its ok to ask them to review you. you are not begging you deserve a review after all. Many buyer read review first.

i think its ok to ask them to review you

If you read his profile (he’s a guy not a girl I’m 99,9% sure) you can see what his clients posted.

Asking politely for a review is one thing.

Asking to be rated 5 stars is something completely else: that’s begging

If you deserve or not a review, is not up to you but to your clients. Don’t assume that everybody who is not giving you a review is because “they forgot”… some don’t give a review because they don’t want to give you a bad one, and by asking you may get a not-so-nice surprise one day.

i think its ok to ask them to review you

If you read his profile (he’s a guy not a girl I’m 99,9% sure) you can see what his clients posted.

Asking politely for a review is one thing.

Asking to be rated 5 stars is something completely else: that’s begging

If you deserve or not a review, is not up to you but to your clients. Don’t assume that everybody who is not giving you a review is because “they forgot”… some don’t give a review because they don’t want to give you a bad one, and by asking you may get a not-so-nice surprise one day.

I didn’t see his review i was just asking to you if its ok to ask them to review or not. (see the question mark)

and yeah i totally agree with you may be they didnt like my work and didnt rate me because of those reasons which you mentioned.

Well i never asked them to rate me 5 star so i did not beg.

Rating is totally upon the buyer’s discretion. One shouldn’t ask bluntly to rate them such n such. This shows that you don’t have confidence in your work or have doubts about it. By nagging again n again to the buyers you are coercing them to leave a negative review even if the don’t want to.

So its a humble suggestion, shun this norm

Archived