Eliminating Inactive Accounts?

lucycodex

I hear often about buyers who purchase from sellers who haven’t used their accounts in months! You’d think Fiverr would have a way to go about this, by taking all gigs owned by users who have been offline for 14 days or more off the search results.

If someone is going to make a couple gigs, then vanish forever, why should said gigs remain on the search results?

or is there something like this already in place?

Or the numerous people who make several gigs, wait a month, do no marketing, then whine about how they have no sales, then abandon Fiverr 😂

maybe they don’t know how to market?

maybe their english is not that good, many gigs you don’t need to understand english.

maybe instead of reading a bunch of FAQ, fiverr could include videos in different languages.

maybe they don’t know how to market?

maybe their english is not that good, many gigs you don’t need to understand english.

maybe instead of reading a bunch of FAQ, fiverr could include videos in different languages.

That’d be too much work for Fiverr

I don’t know how long it takes, but they do pause gigs when a user hasn’t logged in for a while.

However, I believe a paused gig can still be found via direct link (so if someone saved a gig, they might still be able to purchase). I pause my writing gig when I get really busy, and still get a few orders on it.

Archived