Last 10 Days Cannot any Response!

get_directory

Please be patient. Just like any business, sales levels rise and fall. If you are not gaining the level of sales that you want, then take this time to promote your gig(s), and make sure your gig presentation is top-notch. You have the time and opportunity to make improvements, and bring in your own customers. Make the most of it!

I don’t know you, and how things go in your field of expertise. But working in Fiverr does have high and low seasons.
As most of my clients are from USA, Canada and Australia, the fact of Easter Holidays can affect your working rhythm.
It is so in every normal business too. I would advice you to improve and check your Gigs when things are a little slow, take time to prepare for higher seasons and be patient, don’t desperate this work is not only going upwards!

Please be patient. Just like any business, sales levels rise and fall. If you are not gaining the level of sales that you want, then take this time to promote your gig(s), and make sure your gig presentation is top-notch. You have the time and opportunity to make improvements, and bring in your own customers. Make the most of it!

haha

Like a copy+paste 😉

Thanks for your suggetion.

I don’t know you, and how things go in your field of expertise. But working in Fiverr does have high and low seasons.

As most of my clients are from USA, Canada and Australia, the fact of Easter Holidays can affect your working rhythm.

It is so in every normal business too. I would advice you to improve and check your Gigs when things are a little slow, take time to prepare for higher seasons and be patient, don’t desperate this work is not only going upwards!

Thank you very much for good opinion !! I appreciate you. 🙂

Archived