Can I give a Shout Out?

pastordre

Hello Fiverr Family,

I thought I would just stop by and give a big shout out to Fiverr.com and a word of encouragement.

Who would have ever thought that when I first started out on Fiverr a few years ago, that I would be writing a post thanking Fiverr for Thousands of dollars in revenue and have over 30 projects in the cue of funds pending clearance.

Why do I say all this to boast? No but to let someone know who has started out on Fiverr and it seems like your gigs aren’t getting off the ground and they are not were you want them to be.

Notice I said I started a few years ago. - It takes time Keep pushing, keeping doing and keep believing your time will come. Don’t get weary in doing good because at the right time you will reap if you don’t give up.

Once again just a quick post to say thanks Fiverr.com and a word of encouragement.

• Pastor Dre

• 2 weeks later...

A shout out back to you!!

So, I had this illustration done of a character that is in my story. He’s name is Pastor Andee or Pastor Dee for short. Please note the cross on his tie. 😄

Well, the story isn’t very popular. It only has about 160 views, so I think I’m going to hang it up! — However, since I’ve already had a whole bunch of illustrations already done, I thought I’d pass on a few here and there, whenever the mood strikes me!

I think Pastor Dee sorta looks like you, what do you think?

P.S.: Purely coincidental! (Oh shoot, I can’t lie to a pastor - okay, okay, it’s . . . ) 😓

image.jpg.8445d4c3feca1f8bb8f7e0322d439561.jpg

A shout out back to you!!

So, I had this illustration done of a character that is in my story. He’s name is Pastor Andee or Pastor Dee for short. Please note the cross on his tie. 😄

Well, the story isn’t very popular. It only has about 160 views, so I think I’m going to hang it up! — However, since I’ve already had a whole bunch of illustrations already done, I thought I’d pass on a few here and there, whenever the mood strikes me!

I think Pastor Dee sorta looks like you, what do you think?

P.S.: Purely coincidental! (Oh shoot, I can’t lie to a pastor - okay, okay, it’s . . . ) 😓

c1bb42118293e022b7c9377361e4348b84214888.jpg

cool… When will the next episode release?

cool… When will the next episode release?

I don’t think anyone’s interested in the story, so thinking about putting it on the shelf.

I seem to be doing that quite a bit lately, the DJ/Writer animation, now this. Maybe I’ll push through this week.

One or two people might be interested in seeing what BJ and Onlinehelper looks like.

I don’t think anyone’s interested in the story, so thinking about putting it on the shelf.

I seem to be doing that quite a bit lately, the DJ/Writer animation, now this. Maybe I’ll push through this week.

One or two people might be interested in seeing what BJ and Onlinehelper looks like.

anyone’s interested in the story,

come on, all of us are. its was so fun. Why do you think like that. and where is mine. :slight_frown:

Always up for a good story and adorable cartoon characters ;).

Can you give us a hint…will BJ have a face or is he a mysterious headless fella in a suit?

Always up for a good story and adorable cartoon characters ;).

Can you give us a hint…will BJ have a face or is he a mysterious headless fella in a suit?

Really, ya’ll.

You have to give Pastor Dee - I mean, Pastor Dre - a shout out, first!!! 😀

I swapped BJ and Andrew/Cye (for a reason)! 😊

Don’t!!! I am!!! I AM!!!

Archived