Summer begins in India

writer99025

It’s insanely hot around here. Can’t step out of the house. But my home remains cool because of the AC. The garden has really developed well, so I get a lot of fresh air. But there is a water crisis. As long as Bangalore does not run out of water, I am happy. If the city runs out of water, forget Writer99025, even Azim Premji, the software billionaire and richest man in Bangalore, will have to leave the city. [My garden takes up 95% of my home’s water consumption. I will have tough choices to make, if this gets worse.Already I am having the garden watered once in two days. Let’s see what happens.]

Not so easy…it is morally wrong to let the plants wither away and die because of not watering them. That’s the very last option.

Oh no that I understand.

Right now you are watering 3 times a week, I don’t know your local city laws, but where I lived in Texas, due to drought, they restricted watering starting at 3 times a week to 2 to finally one.

Saving plants are a great ideal, but of course, saving resources for human life is a bit more paramount I’m sure.

Oh no that I understand.

Right now you are watering 3 times a week, I don’t know your local city laws, but where I lived in Texas, due to drought, they restricted watering starting at 3 times a week to 2 to finally one.

Saving plants are a great ideal, but of course, saving resources for human life is a bit more paramount I’m sure.

I water my plants every day 🙈 Its brutal not to water potted plants ,that’s why…

Archived