Can't make offers because I need 90% rating

carlosfgr18

Hello, I get this message I can’t make any offers because my rating, but, I just worked two jobs, one I get 5 stars and the second I get 3.4, for me is kinda bad, if I get more jobs I don’t mind getting the 90% rating thing. But in this case I worked with two persons only and now I got less, and is unfair that for one person I can’t make new offers.

Now I really don’t know how it’s suppose for me to get new work to level up my rating if I can’t make any offers.

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

• 7 months later...

Hey I also have the same problem… I actually just got my first sale and got a review of 4/5 stars which I thought wasn’t pretty bad. However, I got that one sale from Buyer Requests and was I was surprised to see that my only way of promoting my gig isn’t available because I needed 90% to make new offers.

Am I going to be limited for the rest of my life on fiverr? I don’t really know what to do anymore. 😕 This is a huge wall for me.

Hey I also have the same problem… I actually just got my first sale and got a review of 4/5 stars which I thought wasn’t pretty bad. However, I got that one sale from Buyer Requests and was I was surprised to see that my only way of promoting my gig isn’t available because I needed 90% to make new offers.

Am I going to be limited for the rest of my life on fiverr? I don’t really know what to do anymore. 😕 This is a huge wall for me.

This is an old thread, but still relevant.

You should look to find buyers through your own social media to get your rating up. If you can’t use BR’s until you get back over 90%, then you simply can’t use BR. Move on.

This is an old thread, but still relevant.

You should look to find buyers through your own social media to get your rating up. If you can’t use BR’s until you get back over 90%, then you simply can’t use BR. Move on.

Hmm… I’m not really experienced with finding buyers from social media, but thank you for the advice.

If you’re okay with this, do you have any tips for me on finding buyers from social media? Just to speed things up. Any other way, I’ll still learn my way there.

I’ve actually already posted my gig on facebook groups before.

Hmm… I’m not really experienced with finding buyers from social media, but thank you for the advice.

If you’re okay with this, do you have any tips for me on finding buyers from social media? Just to speed things up. Any other way, I’ll still learn my way there.

I’ve actually already posted my gig on facebook groups before.

Then you have a start.

Archived