Gig failed to review

aziz88846

My gig is failed to pass review again and again,but I do not post any third party’s intellectual property.So why my all gigs have been failed to review? Help me please

So why my all gigs have been failed to review?

It’s impossible to tell without having the slightest idea what you’re trying to sell.

What did you offer in your gigs, exactly?

So why my all gigs have been failed to review?

It’s impossible to tell without having the slightest idea what you’re trying to sell.

What did you offer in your gigs, exactly?

"I will rank your amazon product on first page"I just posted it .Actually I an amazon SEO expert

Guest offlinehelpers

"I will rank your amazon product on first page"I just posted it .Actually I an amazon SEO expert

Oh no - you used the A word - no Amazon reviews allowed, or Amazon SEO, in fact don’t mention Amazon at all! Fiverr and Amazon do not go well together!

"I will rank your amazon product on first page"I just posted it

I don’t see any gigs on your profile, all I see is “aziz88846 doesn’t have any Gigs to display”

@offlinehelpers is right, anything Amazon-related could be a problem.

We are also Amazon SEO Team. You cannot use ‘‘Amazon Reviews’’ word in your title and description.

On Fiverr it is difficult to pass the Amazon gig so make a simple SEO gig and then you can send buyer requests related to Amazon SEO needs

"I will rank your amazon product on first page"I just posted it

I don’t see any gigs on your profile, all I see is “aziz88846 doesn’t have any Gigs to display”

@offlinehelpers is right, anything Amazon-related could be a problem.

My all gigs have been removed by fiverr. So there is no gigs to show:pensive:

Archived