Finally! - A 100% Satisfying Gig Delivered By My Seller

Guest multisync3

Guest multisync3

Glad to see everything worked out for you. Not quite sure if you can mention the seller, but you can offer tips on what made this seller stand out from among the rest, perhaps others may learn from your experience.

but you can offer tips on what made this seller stand out from among the rest

done

For an objective outsider it is rather shocking that it’s not the norm that gigs are 100% satisfying executed and that there is the need for a post about it when it happens, as this underlines how rare such an event is.

Probably I had bad luck buying 9 gigs and only 1 one delivered 100% satisfying. 1 is outstanding (and it doesn’t look good on delivery content & timing). However this statistic speaks for itself. Some said I made bad choices but when almost every seller has a 5 star rating…

It is probably about 75% happy buyers at least

I think I can agree on that…

I have happy buyers, but I wouldn’t want any of them to mention me

I understand you but as said if it’s hard to rely on the rating system…

And many agreed earlier the rating system has it’s flaws.

@writer99025

First of all, negative experience are likely more shared than positive experience. Probably 7 times more according to some marketing websites.

It’s true what you said. As a customer we are getting lazy to leave a feedback at all. Why? Maybe companies nowadays demanding it too much and we are getting tired of it. Hotel checkout - next day CS email, Online CS complaint - next day CS email, Call Center - please rate us, bla bla bla…borthering, right?

But buyers are more willing to review a seller on Fiverr as this is a human medium

Well, not sure about that - maybe…

O wow Thanks God, finally

Lol, thx!

Guest multisync3

I dont know but it so hard for me to believe that it is you 😂 BTW Its really nice, Thanks… (Wait Am I saying thanks to you 😧 ) Oh anything can happen in this world… 😛

The power of satisfaction due to an outstanding seller. Send you lot’s of love…😉

Archived