Thread To Share Web Comics and Funny Stuff (Water Cooler for Cool People)

emmaki

This entire post has been made up so I can post this, which I found while mindlessly browsing the internet just now.

But hey, that doesn’t mean you can’t share your favorite funny comics/vids/whatever.

Sadly, it will all have to be PG-rated as to preserve the naive innocence of the invisible 13-year-old population of this forum, but there are plenty of funnies that don’t involve swearing, nudity and all the other fun stuff. Sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll is fine but only if it’s the new campaign video and you robotically shout “IN DOERS WE TRUST! BECUSE WE MUST! DEATH TO PEWDIEPIE, FOR HE MUST DIE AND BE CONSIGNED TO DUST!”*

Anyway, that cartoon.

oh-no-comics-009.jpg.efe2b54e5f7b2b81ddc6a70c2a08ec4e.jpg

*note to the humor-free: PDP would get the joke. Whether this joke stays or goes? Well, that’s on YOU. Don’t be an anonymous humor-free zone. Also, you hate bad limericks.

Also, I will be using that particular cartoon a lot from now on. Aside from that, show me your ho-hos, please.

I just wanted to add that after I told someone I lived in Germany for 16 years, they asked me if I moved there when I was a child.
That made my day today. I know I look young for my age, but not that young. She is my new best friend.

Also, I think the water in most water coolers is just too cold.

• 7 months later...

Archived