Oops

debramk

So I was going to ask for a revision on some completed work and then decided the work would be great. I entered great comments into the box and sent it without thinking. I forgot that I had chosen the box asking for revision. So the request for revision was sent and there is no option to take it back. The work was excellent. I wanted this work done right away, and now I have to wait for the person that did the work to probably sleep through the night, wake up, see my message and resend. Is there any quick way I can correct my mistake? I am new to Fiverr so now I realize how difficult it is to talk to customer service. I tried the help option and it sent a “dispute” to the person that did the work. I am not disputing anything lol. Oy -Thanks for any help.

Hi, I guess your problem has been resolved by now, but for the next time - I´ve found Customer Support (clickable link) to be very responsive and helpful. You´ll have to click yourself through some dropdowns to file a ticket, but if you can´t find anything that seems to fit, I think ‘Feature Support’ is rather practicable and applies to a lot of things, and you will then be able to tell them what exactly your issue is anyway in normal text.
And I agree that some things could be solved a bit clearer maybe, to reduce the risk of clicking something accidentally, or there could be at least some seconds of ‘grace period to take back a click’ lol like you can get when sending gmail.

Archived