About Rating Problem

ahmadbhatti

I have a fiverr account and 8month later fiverr disable me to send proposal against buyer’s request.According to fiverr i need at 90% postive rating to send proposal again.Now at this time my rating is 83%.Any top rated or level 2 seller please suggest me the soloutions to tackle this problem.

The only solution is to get enough good reviews to make your rating go back up. it looks like two people really disliked your logo gig and gave you terrible reviews. That dropped your overall percentage in ratings. Perhaps logo design is not a good gig for you. I would suggest that in the future you offer to cancel an order if the work you did is bad enough that your buyers are upset. Then find something else to sell on Fiverr that you are really good at. Fiverr doesn’t work for everyone, but you can try.

You will need to promote yourself heavily outside Fiverr to get some good ratings. You have one good review in the header gig, so maybe you can push that one instead of the logos. Think of some others things you could offer as well. If you can get several 5 star ratings your overall percentage will go up,

Archived