Attracting audience

hvfqr0

Sometimes we try to get more trafic, but it doesn’t work. I still have problemes with this.
There is a solution. People come when the person is attractive. Why do you want to watch a certain movie? You watch it because there is an attraction, The movie is attractive, because it’s interesting and it fits your will. Try to fit your audience with your content. Give them what they want.

This is horrible advice for Fiverr sellers. Be yourself. Use a photo or image that represents you. Don’t steal photos of other people, or pretend to be an attractive young woman. YOU are your product. YOU are the person people are hiring to work for them. So be you. Be proud of who you are.

Pretending to be someone else just to get sales is fraud. Fraud is illegal.

I think you are struggling with your wording a little bit. You are correct if you mean that you need to make your gig attractive so that people want to buy it. Your gig images, the writing in your gig description and your actual services should be attractive and realistic.

If you do mean your profile picture, it is also important that you represent a good professional image, but it should either be your picture or a nice unique avatar or logo that belongs to you personally.

There’s nowhere OP suggested or insinuated that you could steal someone else’s image or picture and use for your profile picture. He is merely stating what has become widespread (not only on Fiverr) although I personally do not subscribe to it. Its about an undesirable trend that we all are aware of and one great way to check it is coming up with these statements, categorically dissociating oneself from such. A fake identity amounts to rating yourself as inferior relative to the assumed pseudo identity. Being original in everything we do in life is the surest way to go.

Just because other people commit fraud, does not mean you can too. I know very well what the OP was talking about. I’ve been a moderator on these forums. I am familiar with how many of the new sellers think and operate. It’s not hard to read between the lines.

Archived