How to Complete an order that's had a revision

thmcintyre

I am unable to pay for a gig that I’d like to complete.

Fiverr has made me feel dumber than all of my school teachers combined. I have an order. There was a revision.

I would like to pay for the service. I would like to order a second gig from the seller.

I have checked a couple of times: There is no option available to me to complete the gig by paying for the service. All I see is a Dispute option.

Any advice?

I´m not sure how the revision thing works, sorry, probably someone who knows, will reply, if not, you could always ask Customer Support (clickable link).

But I wanted to say that there´s no reason at all to feel dumb about this, I can tell you that for instance a few of my buyers didn´t manage to get their order into active state, some of the ‘technical processes’ here are not so easy to get behind. 🙂

do you want to order a new gig from the same seller or do you want to pay for the revision?

if you want to buy a new gig from the seller, just headover to main gig page and order it.
if you want to pay for the revision, then ask the seller to send you gig extras from the order page and you’ll be able to accept and pay.

Archived