Gig denied again and again

Guest petrvad

Guest petrvad

Hello, I am completely depressed. My gigs have been denied again and again without any exact reason. What I do wrong? I changed image, I changed
contect many times, I see that other similar offers are live, so why my is denied 100 times???

You’re offering reviews and installs. That’s against a third party’s Terms of Service, so Fiverr doesn’t allow it, either.

Others who offer the same thing haven’t been caught yet.

Keep in mind that, if you keep creating the same gig that Fiverr denies every time, you could get banned from Fiverr.

Guest petrvad

thanks, well the main goal of my gig was to submit google play store description to forums and sites and to get more impressions, it is the same as advertising, so i dont understand why is this a problem.

Your gig description stated that your buyers would get reviews and installs. That can be seen as if you’re selling reviews and installs, and Google Play Store forbids that.

You can try contacting Customer Support and asking them to advise you how to create a gig for advertising apps that won’t be denied.

Guest petrvad

Hi, but i use only forums and sites created for that matter, to help developers promoting their apps. So i just offer to do it instead if themselves to save their time…

Guest petrvad

I contacted support with no result, i was told:

“Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist you in this matter, since reviewing Gigs and reports is done by our Editors. I would like to advise you to create Gigs offering services that do not include other websites and promotions, to avoid this type of issues.”

There are tons od similar gigs, even long term with level 2 sellers do why my is not allowed… ?

Well, they basically told you not to create that kind of gig again, and to focus on creating other types of gigs.

As for others still selling such gigs, they haven’t been caught yet. It’s sort of like shoplifters: one gets caught, the other one doesn’t, but it doesn’t mean stealing is allowed.

Try focusing on something that you’re allowed to do, not on what others are doing, or on gigs that will likely get you banned from Fiverr.

Archived