All Cancellations are Negative

nunotmp

Reply to @rankhigh: That doesn’t make sense…“incomplete” orders are those that buyer has not inserted an instruction thus “pending instruction from buyer”. The system doesn’t send notification for those after the initial “You received a new order…”. In your case, the buyer has already submitted an instruction hence it sends you a “late” notification telling you to deliver asap.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsyourthing
anitech said: And this is not fair, if we like to refund our customers if they have issues then why should we suffer for it ?

Somebody has to suffer for it, because it means that Fiverr is not making their money on the gig either. They will do whatever they have to to ensure that there are as few cancellations as possible. The sellers are far more reliant on Fiverr than the buyers are, so they are the ones who get burdened with the responsibility that Fiverr gets their 20%.

Once it also happened to me. I was level 2 seller. I was dropped to zero level and my badges were removed.When I contacted the customer care team they told me that it was due to canceling of orders.

But all of them were due to buyer’s mistakes. But I keep on working.

Fortunately, after completing the next 5 orders, I was promoted to level 2 seller.

So there is no need of worrying. Keep on working and best of luck.

I recently lost my LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 1.

I have canceled 35 orders in which 25+ are those where buyer give excuse like these:

– i order by mistake

– I did not mean to order this. Sorry.

– did not see delivery time, i cannot wait such long

– did not read gig description properly, sorry my bad!

– change my mind, do not need this service anymore, sorry

– you are offering less then what other fiver sellers offer, don’t want to continue

SO THERE IS NO FAULT of mine as being SELLER in those 25+ cancelled orders. Yet those orders have negative rating on my LEVELS and i lost both levels.

I contacted the Customer Support and they refused to review those order in which the fault was from buyer’s end.

SO I AM NOW on WAY TO GAIN LEVEL 1 and then LEVEL 2 AGAIN.

Guest itsyourthing
anitech said: This is BS !

Yeah it is, but when you own a multi-million dollar, international corporation you can run it however you want to.

It's only been recently that they've been trying to curb all the illegal activity that goes on here. If they weren't concerned about that, how much are they going to care about a few disgruntled users here and there?

Guest itsyourthing
nunotmp said: I have been at 90% since I got demoted. Level 1 is sell 10 orders in one month. I have done that in 24 hours and have not moved.

Don't forget there are also time limits, like 10 sales in 30 days and whatever the other levels are. It's a cushion (excuse?) so that the 'system' has time to process everything. Even if you get 200 sales in two days, you can't complain about not leveling up until at least 30 days have passed.

Yeah. Im just hoping to get promoted in the next day or so. The funny thingabout all of this is that it happened the day I contacted fiverr about consideration for top seller. About an hour after I sent the message I got demoted. They probably looked at my page and laughed cause I was level 0 haha. Im closing on 600 sales.

I am beyond frustrated now. This buyer purchased a gig over a week ago and treated the gig like a normal chat session. Discussing everything that he needs and after a week of communication he cancels the order which leaves me a negative feedback of “seller failed to to deliver on time” after responding to messages within minutes and completed gigs in minutes/hours these last few days to hopefully regain my badge, I get a slap in the face.

Out of 750 completed orders, I’ve got 25 cancelled orders. There are two types of cancel order you can do, the one is FORCE and the other is MUTUAL. In Fiver 2.0, cancellation will give you negative feedback. It will added to every Gig of yours like “CANCELLATION RATIO: 20%”. I don’t know though if it was a Force or the MUTUAL.

When I have a incomplete gig because buyer never respond or accidentally bought the gig, I am ALWAYS asking Fiverr to cancel that purchase and I am telling them the true reason why I want to cancel that order. So far no problem on my part 🙂

Archived