I am a new Buyer...are Fiverr Sellers legit?

sssapphire

I dont know why i typed all that 😛 had a bad day today but those refreshing memories cheered me up… So i shared with the community 😃

Guys Dont lie about your talent and experiences… Give your buyer a heads up that you dont know anything about the project but you are willing to try. If that works then good else dont waste buyer’s time.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many designer simply use a template and make a few changes. There is little creativity involved. It’s difficult to find a good person that actually delivers a decent product.

I used a guy several years ago for logos and he was great. But, today, I hear that he is tired and slow. Of course, making a few thousand logos over a couple of years is fairly redundant work.

Guest classywriter100

We have the good and the bad here on Fiverr! You simply need to avoid sellers who do not have the required skills to execute a job as described. A lot can be obtained by a little research on a seller’s profile, reviews, positive ratings, and response time. And if you’re not satisfied with an order delivered, ensure it reflects on the review. That’s a red flag for other buyers…

Guest webexpert1313

you can send modification request, then seller consider seriously, otherwise if you not satisfied you can send mutual cancellation request also.

if seller again ignoring you then you can simply contact customer support and ask for refund. thanks

Archived