So, when (approx) will Fiverr 2.0 will be available?

blackthirteen

V2 is being offered to viewers in stages. First to see it were the bigger sellers, then some of the smaller sellers. But after all the purpose of “Beta Testing” new software is to get a good sample of all types of user - not necessarily ALL users. So eventually Fiverr will need input from some “just-a-buyer” types as well, before opening V2 to everyone.

If you are “just-a-buyer” they have been letting you put your name on a waitlist, but never specified when that would let you do the changeover. I got on that “buyer” waitlist the first day it was offered and was given V2 access this morning, so it was about two weeks for me.

(Your mileage may vary. Vary much. None of us has vast experience with this. More like half-vast.)

spackle said: But if we will not gonna help, who will gonna do that?

None of the Fiverr users have ever had a problem with NOT voicing their opinions when something wasn't right or needed 'adjustment' on the old version. It's just another example of Fiverr HQ getting free bug testing.

But on that note, I started using V2 today anyway - the old version was buggy as a garbage heap, the new version probably won't be any worse. :)

Archived