Demand revisions if you want a seller's attention

fastcopywriter

I agree that a message does get lost - I have told many clients my ‘TO DO’ list is separate from my ‘MESSAGES’…but demand? Nah.

Just ask - and make sure what you are asking for isn’t compromising the initial gig (DOn’t ask for brand new work that is obviously different from the initial gig!)

AK

I agree that a message does get lost - I have told many clients my ‘TO DO’ list is separate from my ‘MESSAGES’…but demand? Nah.

Just ask - and make sure what you are asking for isn’t compromising the initial gig (DOn’t ask for brand new work that is obviously different from the initial gig!)

AK

Reply to @mrproofreading: This happened to me today, I get an e-mail from a buyer that’s not completely satisfied (Fiverr sent the e-mail), then I deleted it by mistake. Now I can’t find the e-mail or the order related to the buyer. See? It’s a pain in the butt. If she had demanded a revision, the order would be in the queue with instructions and I wouldn’t have to play Sherlock Holmes.

Reply to @mrproofreading: This happened to me today, I get an e-mail from a buyer that’s not completely satisfied (Fiverr sent the e-mail), then I deleted it by mistake. Now I can’t find the e-mail or the order related to the buyer. See? It’s a pain in the butt. If she had demanded a revision, the order would be in the queue with instructions and I wouldn’t have to play Sherlock Holmes.

Archived