An Experience I'll Never Forget

logosbymario

I want to share this experience. I’m a two level seller. I’m from México. About three weeks ago my mother was diagnosed with cancer. For two weeks, my time to get the gigs done on time was very difficult because of all lab tests, visits to the doctor and procedures my mother has to be carried. Finally, time constraints made me suspend my gigs and ask my current customers for more time to finish their work, many of them very late on delivery.

There are not words to express my gratitude to all my customers who give me a lot of support. All of them (I mean all of them) told me they will wait me the necessary time to complete the job and also give me their warmth support and blessings.

You are the best customers, this is a wonderful community not only of buyers and sellers, but also of beautiful and warm people, friends and supporters.

I hope to be soon again working hard with all of you.

Thanks to all Fiverr people, you’re the best!!!

Guest mrspanda

Good to hear that you had compassionate buyers… Terrible to hear about your mother though 😦

Hope you come back soon and good luck to her recovery!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest medianzaira

Best wishes for a quick recovery to your lovely mother! The most important thing at that time is to remain calm yourself and to support your mother and family through this challenge. I know it’s hard to say to someone who suffers such a misfortune to keep calm, however, you’ll soon realize it is the greatest and cheapest remedy against this illness. Keep positive and relaxed, that’s the best medicine (approved by doctors, hehe!)

I am sure all readers of your post send you their positive thoughts and blessings so that you soon look back at this time with a smile. As for the clients, this is a genuine indication that there’s still understanding and compassion inside people.

My best wishes,

Zaira

Hey Mario (I’m Mario too)

Best wishes also from me for a quick recovery…blessings and as I said above, BEST WISHES to your mother. She will be fine. And I really like how patient the community is…and how they are reacting on such extraordinary situation. Thumbs up!

Archived