I can't find one of my gigs

deesajn

I had one of my gigs quite profitable, some times ago suddenly my orders dropped. I tried to check is this gig visible in the search engine, and I can’t find it. Just disappeared. Any advice, please? Anyone has the same problem maybe?

Same problem. I would usually say focus on SEO etc. However, I think Fiverr is making lots of background changes at the moment and that it is best to wait a couple of weeks until things have settled down in order to try and figure out what trickery is afoot.

In the meantime, just focus on promoting your gigs and amassing reviews. Personally, I’ve turned to playing Doom 4. It’s not good for sales but at least it gives you something to be absorbed by.

Yes I have the same problem.
I have repeatedly contacted the support and they solved my problem.
But the problem occurs frequently, when I change a picture.
Even now when I look for “car wrap” practically do not exist.
I do not know what to do.
I’m sorry for my english.
Help me.
Thank you:)

Just let you know. I have contacted the customer support and the fixed the problem:

“Hi Deesajn,
I’m updating your ticket to let you know that our Editorial Team was able to review your Gig for you and it should now appear in search. If you need assistance ever again in the future, please let us know.
Hope that helps!”

And indeed I can see my gig in the search results. I need to check my gigs more frequently…

In future if you do not find your gig in the search So first thing please contact with support staff because they will let you know if your gig down what was the reason . Gig can be eliminate from search due to several reasons poor performance , Breaking of terms and conditions of fiverr etc . As you contacted Support helps you .Next time directly contact with support staff

Archived