How long can I edit review again

Guest chamarahcd

Question

Guest chamarahcd

I sold some service to buyer.I afraid he change my review again.How long he can change his review?How many days he can edit it?

13 answers to this question

What’s b.s. about this is that I just cancelled a gig because the seller and I couldn’t come together on a product that was going to be satisfactory to me. He just wasn’t going to be able to do it. So what happened? Fiverr slapped him with a 1-star review without my knowledge. Now, he’s upset (rightfully so) and I’m upset (rightfully so again). If I can change the review I intend to.

Hasn’t fiverr ever seen an instance where a buyer and seller just couldn’t attain a satisfactory result and they just parted ways amicably? If I walk into a business to see if I can get something done or buy a product and they can’t accommodate me, I don’t go onto Yelp and leave them a one star review. I think it’s bogus that fiver gave this seller a one star review just because the order was cancelled.

Guest hanshuber16

Sorry…I thought we weren’t supposed to start a new thread if there was already one

similar.

Hi @lbkcreative,

If you notice, this thread is originally from more than a year ago. Back then, the review system was a lot different than it is right now. Therefore, I think it would’ve been more helpful if you created a new thread…

But, no worries… I think your doubt has been clarified. As of right now, neither the buyer nor the seller can edit a review once it has been posted.

One suggestion: Please do not try to contact CS regarding editing/changing reviews, no matter if it is a review you posted or if it is a review you received from a buyer. I have read many posts on the forum where Fiverr demoted/warned/(even) banned sellers who did that. No matter what, just move on… That’s the smartest choice imo 🙂

Good luck! ☃️

Archived