I had no orders for 10 days now

britney22

Hi all friends…
im some what new to fiverr…(joined end of march 2016). its very hard to raise the head on fiverr for newbies…i made just 16 orders for now in three months…but from previous week i haven’t got any order. im a cartoon drawer.i very well willing to draw cartoons…help me to get this problem solve…thanks

Hi @britney22,

We would like to suggest you from our experience. Try following steps to start getting orders.

1.In order to start selling quickly, ask you friends to purchase your gig and leave honest reviews. This is most important step to start getting inquiries. One of blog explained more about it – http://blog.fiverr.com/becoming-top-rated-seller-trs-fiverr

1. Once order getting started, manage quick communication, delivery on time with quality and ask buyer to write review. This is important for increasing sales of your gig.

2. To get higher level seller badge, required things are more sales with good reviews, become active member of forum and many more, but once you get orders, you can research for required further steps.

Thanks
Team Fora3Studio

As you’ve mentioned that you’ve been doing everything you can, i.e. posting on social media, replying to buyer requests, I think that you’re doing a real investment which will bear fruits for sure. Just make sure to not to lose hope and keep up.

I think May 2016 has been a very dead month for quite a few sellers. I am very old seller and my sales have been in a very decent range from the past 13 months. But in May 2016 , my sales have dropped about 75% as compared to the last 13 months. It sucks but I think its a part of the game. Looking forward to getvmy sales back in June.

I think that you should simply continue to promote your Gig and wait … 🙂 I’m new on fiverr too, i’ve started translating on april of this year and i’ve got 14 orders. It is now 5 days for me that i didn’t receive any order, but i think that it depends on the months + we are new … we have to fight more to gain some visibility since there are people here that work since 4 years on fiverr … you just don’t have to lose hope ! And continue promoting your stuff … 🙂

patientce! patience!! patience!!! that is all you need.Since you are promoting your gigs,the orders will come when you don’t expect.I am also a new seller without much promotion like you do and i have gotten single orders in the range of 5-100 dols just in this month of may.So,check your gigs again and put more effort in your gig promotion.All the best.

Bull shit. Fiverr has wrong implemented algorithms that ban searches of many of us. For example if I create a gig that promote a SoundCloud track to my 100K+ Twitter followers, then some filters are automatically applied and the words like “SoundCloud” and “Twitter” will become STOP words and will prevent my new gig to be listed in Fiverr searches.

It seems that Fiverr staff has too much free time and to not be bored too much, they are trying to complicate things more and more…

This is your gig description in your most popular gig:

“Hi guys…I will be your active direct referral on any site.daily clicks guaranteed.quick and trusted service with all…thanks”

What is that? I also see you don’t even have gig extras.

Why not create a F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions) within your gig description? Someone gave me that advice, I’m hoping it leads to more orders and less messages with questions.

Archived