I have mek beeeeeg sell!

emmaki

Finally, I can buy that modestly-priced family car I’ve been eyeing up on Auto Trader.

JK I messed around with the source.

Tip for sellers and buyers: don’t trust any internet marketer’s proof of their earnings is–it takes about 2 seconds to fabricate out of the real, far less impressive data. Which is why you shouldn’t take any notice of willy-waving threads about muh big sells.

You’re not in a race. Enjoy your life, try not to be stupid and listen to good advice when it’s practically flinging itself like you like a crack-deprived junkie who can smell your brains. Maybe step aside from that crack addict though–they can be unpredictable.

In conclusion. No, I haven’t made a 10k sale, you numpties. Would probably get disputed anyway so there’s that.

[note to mods–this is a vague tip, but if you must exile this information into a dungeon, I shall accept it[

Of course, while some more enterprising scammers may be considering the potential to use screenshots in which, say, the other party is “abusive”, just remember that this saving does NOT change the actual page. Or $$$, for that matter. Anyone who is facing this–although lets be honest, we’re dealing with $5 scammers here with no wit or intelligence at all–don’t worry. Just point out the Google Chrome hack trick.

Or point it out to the scammer and watch them deflate faster than a used condo(minium).

That’s it from your local forum bully and racist. Sweet dreams.

Guest ukwritingco

Wow! Ten grand per job. No wonder I’ve seen Gary Oldman, Catherine Zeta Jones and Jessica Alba selling SEO articles on Fiverr. 😉

Not sure what they were doing in Pakistan, though. Must have been on a shoot.

Guest ukwritingco

Thanks for the tip.

I must confess I rushed my gig launch a little. Will proofread everything tomorrow.

At first, let me congratulate you for your new car and accomplishing your milestone. Secondly I would second your opinion by adding that ever since I started looking at forums and postings on different social channels and discussion groups, there are people who play gimmicks and manipulate things. As a matter of fact they fantasize things very often. Thanks for drawing our attention and making cautious to all newbies like me 🙂

100% agree. Those who make $$$$$ on Fiverr won’t probably have much time for begging people to join their “make six figure on Fiverr in one week” stuff. Even making few hundred bucks on Fiverr requires hard work that definitely takes almost all your time. “sorry for poor grammar”!

I really don’t like to boast too much about my success here, but I was very happy to see that Fiverr’s code monkeys celebrated another huge order I successfully completed with a personalized message. I have transcended mere TRS status and become something new, something better. In fact, there are no words for what I am. Let’s just say that God is quietly envious and leave it at that.

Yes, I am putting off work and procrastinating through idle fantasy. Better get off and to it I suppose, as I have waterfalls of moneys to earn.

I’d like to go down the traditional religious route and start with a bit of extortion, if that’s OK. 20% of all your earnings should suffice. I will re-appropriate them to charitable causes, such as me and the charities I run. I also need it to build churches and other buildings around my cult of personality, as well as get someone to write books about my story and why people worship me and give me all their money. Oh, and I need to come up with some sort of test that makes people feel worthless and stupid and realize their only path to greatness is following me and my teachings.

Failing that, you may kiss my ring, or allow me to touch you (I cure scrofula with a mere touch–just a new superpower I developed lately).

Archived