Time wasting mails

esthernyambura

I got this in my inbox
<br>Him</br>
hello there! i also did writing on fiverr but then i got to know about a platform that gives 20 times more than 5$ wana know that platform?
Me
Hello
<br>Him</br>
Yeah? I dont know content writng but i made a gig on fiverr for fun but if you are a serious writer and want to make tons of cash then get this deal asap no worries if u want refund then no problem because i know you wont be asking for that instead you will thanking me for telling such awesome info for 100$
Me
Will you make this clear
Him
Its clear
I will tell you a platform from which you can make 100$ per article.The requirements are:- your article must exceeds 1500
It must be unique.(no copy)
Must have humour in it.
You have to transfer 100$ in my pxxxxxxx acc for me to telling you the details of platform no worries i will refund you gladly
Him
This is not a scam or fraud believe me this is a life changing point for ya! You just have to give me 100$ that’s all through pxxxxxx
Me
I am not a full time writer. I work in fiverr only 2 hours daily. This fits me since i have other tasks. I don’t want something large or something that will keep me.
Him
This isnt large or something like that you just have to write article send to them they wil review it and contact you within two weeks.you believe in me this is a small thing just like a piece of cake for ya! Because you can write articles in your 2 hours free and send to them that’s it!
Have just clicked report. Surprisingly, i checked the guys profile and he is a seller offering writing gigs. Writers, don’t be cheated by this guy

This could be someone trying to cash in on a referral bonus or something similar. I had a fellow Fiverr seller who does video work message me a while back in order to try and sell me the software they use.

If I were you, I would report this person to CS. Hopefully, they will get banned and all us other writers will be able to cash in! (Seriously, do it).

Archived