Need urgent help

chakma_1

recently i kept my gig in vacation mood after getting back from vacation my gig rank has drop down and sell of my gig horribly drop down. At this stage what what should i need to do please somebody tell me.
it will be a great honer to me if anyone show me the right way to come out from this problem.

thank you in advance

Even I am on vacation mode…it does affect your gig rankings, nothing can be done about that. But vacation mode is a necessary evil - it allows me to keep my orders under control. Just keep doing what you do, and don’t worry about sales, they will come.

You just have to pursue orders like a brand new seller and wait it out. Limiting orders and extending delivery times may be a better choice than VM when possible. If I’m in a bind, I change my settings to allow only 1 order per active gig. Cuts sales way down without fully ruining visibility.

it’s my 7th day after come back from vacation mood but there is not orders yet it’s making me a little bit worry. if you have some time could you please check out my gig and give me some suggestion what should i do now, is there any wrong with my gig or something?

it’s my 7th day after come back from vacation mood but there is no orders yet it’s making me a little bit worry. if you have some time could you please check out my gig and give me some suggestion what should i do now, is there any wrong with my gig or something?

Archived